•6•

Billie POV

I sit down and put Elliot on my lap while y/n makes some breakfast for us. I play with Elliot, a smile appears on her face, which makes me smile more, knowing that I can make her smile.

I look up to y/n and she checks her phone before putting it to her ear.
"Hey angel what's up?" My smile dropped completely. She used to call me that before, all of...this.
"I'm good playboy, what you up to? A few seconds went by and she laughed very loudly which made Elliot turn her head towards her and smile too.

"Yeah yeah sure I can drop by. Ok see you soon Hefner" she giggled before putting the phone down and starts playing the food up.

"Who was that?" I ask inoccently
"Just a friend" she says
"Doesn't sound like it" I mumble
"Pardon?" She looks at me, confused
"No no nothing"
"Mhh okay I'm going to be out for 2. Only for a couple of hours, is that cool?" She asks me
"Yeah sure that's okay"

---------

Y/N POV

I was only talking to my friend Elias, did she think... Something else because it's not. He's gay for crying out loud. He's my best friend though. He was been like a dad for Elliot which is funny since Billie has a dick.

I pull up to his driveway and can immediately hear him blasting Aminé. I get out of my car, lock it and knock on his door. A few seconds later he opens the door and wraps his arms around me dramatically. Elias is a contemporary dancer and choreographer and he dances all the time for fun.

"Heeeeyyyyy"
"Heeeeyyyyyyy playboy"

He lets me in and we start talking about general stuff.

Suddenly, he pulls out his phone.
"TIKTOKSSS"
"Hell yeah let's do the savage dance!"

We set the phone down and set the timer.
3.
2.
1.
I'm a savage, classy, boujee, ratchet. Sassy, moody nasty. Actin stupid, what's happenin, what's happenin. I'm a savage.

We watch it back and we start to laugh hard when I subconsciously threw it back and him and he put his hands on his head and grinded into me.
"That shit's funny!"
"I knowww you where getting into it" he said.

Then we just started recalling memes and vines and he started doing the "you either die or get killed, whatcha gon do, whatcha gon do" dance and I recorded it, it was so funny.

"Yeah let me do one" he ran up to me in little baby steps and said "daddy" I said " do I LOOK like daddy" I started bawling my eyes out in laughter.

I text Billie if she and Elliot where okay and she replied with a simple "yeah we're good" and that was it, I just brushed it off.

Elias and I just started giving and I ordered some Uber eats taco bell since we were starving as a bitch. We facetimed my close friend Riley because she recently moved to Florida for college. She was also eating taco bell which was so funny.

We talked for about an hour and it was around 5.

"Oh wow I just realised the time angel playboy I should get going see you soon yeah, today was fun"

"Yeah it was great, okay see you soon Carole baskin!" I chuckled and closed the door slowly.

I got into my car and drove home.

As I pulled up, I saw another car in the driveway but I thought nothing of it.

I opened the door and I saw Elliot sleeping on the couch peacefully.
"Billie?" I called out. All I got in return was a faint moan, coming from upstairs.
"What the fuck" I muttered to myself as I walked up the stairs.

I opened the bedroom door and saw a woman's head between Billie's legs sucking her dick, her eyes closed and eyebrows knitted together. She opened her eyes and gasped and she pushed the woman's head away to quickly throw something over her naked body.

"Billie what the actual fuck!"
"Y/n...baby wait!"
"What the fuck did you just call me and why are you doing this to me. I thought you had got yourself together. I clearly thought wrong huh?"

The mysterious woman collected her things and left without a sound.

"I heard you on the phone y/n you were cheating on me!"
"Cheating on you! We aren't even together, he is gay!"
"Oh" she said, quietly.

"You're so stupid Billie get out" I hear Elliot whine so I flip Billie off and go downstairs to comfort her. Minutes later I see Billie jog downstairs and look into my glossy eyes.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly and left.

I helped Elliot settle down and called Elias and told him what happened. I asked him to come and sleep over since there's nothing to do now.

Around 30 mins later he was here and he was playing with Elliot while I makes some late night food for us.

Billie. Is. Toxic.

A/n: I HAD TO EDIT SOME OF IT
CAUSE I FORGOT BILLIE WAS G!P. I don't know how to feel about this chapter. Is was funny to write, idk why but it just was for me. 15 votes, 8 comments for chapter 7.
•tehe•