•2•

Y/N POV:
I wake up and go downstairs to see Billie making some food, waffles.

"Sit down" She says.

"I have to um i-. I have to talk to you" she says, I look at her, very hesitant of what she would say next.

"Ok sure"

She pulls out the pregnancy test I took yesterday, I totally forgot about it! She looks at it and taps it in the palm of her hand.

"I was gonna tell you, I was! I forgot about it yesterday because I was so tired!"

"Y/n" she sighs

I look up at her.

"I can't" is all she says.

"Billie you-"

"Y/n I can't have a child, not yet! Is this some kind of joke or are you for real?" She looks at me, concerned.

"It's real"

"Fuck!" She throws the pregnancy test on the counter and gets up from her seat.

"Rela-"

"I can't relax! I can't have a child! I have my career ahead of me baby!"

"And you think I don't?"

"No,not really!"

I stare blankly at her. She looks at me, shocked by what she just said to me.

"Y/n I didn't mea-"

"Forget it Billie" I grab my car keys and attempt to put my shoes on by bending down.

"Ughh"

Billie looks at me and helps me up

"Don't do that"

"Let me go" she quickly lets me go and I walk into the living room and put some Netflix on.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it!"

"Nah it's fine I get it. Your career comes first"

"No this is important"

"Not for you it isn't, like you said, you have your career ahead of you"

"I didn't think that night, I should've pulled out, Fuck!" She slumps in the armchair opposite me.

I get back up and eat the food Billie made. As I finished I mumble a quick 'thanks' and head upstairs to check my emails on my Mac.

A/n: Hey guuuuuys.