~2~

{Havana by Camila Cabello}
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

"Let's go!" Jeongyeon said to Sana and Chaeyoung as she was running to Twice's secret spot. This was an abandoned part of a school that the BTS club once discovered. This place barely had anything besides a piano and couch. Twice decided to meet there and spend some time together, as all friends do. But Jeongyeon, Sana, and Chaeyoung were late for meet up. They ran for the sake of their own lives because they don't want to get punishment from Jihyo. No one wants.

As they finally the approached needed building they heard how someone started playing the piano. Familiar chords hit their ears. Then they heard someone clapping along. They opened the door a little and saw Dahyun playing piano professionally like she always does. Nayeon sat on the piano and thumped on the surface of piano with her fist creating a beat, then she clapped her other hand on her thigh. They also noticed Mina who started snapping her fingers like she was preparing for something.

Havana, ooh na-na
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
Oh, but my heart is in Havana
There's somethin' 'bout his manners
Havana, ooh na-na

Nayeon started singing with the help of Dahyun who smiled at their good team job. Mina at this time started dancing to the beat Dahyun and Nayeon created. But this wasn't her usual ballerina dance. She moved differently. She did body waves and smiled, her moves were so free and hypnotizing. Chaeyoung's mouths dropped wide open and she couldn't look at anything else, rather than Mina. At the same time, Jeongyeon was impressed by how emotional and at the same time, energetic Nayeon's singing was. She heard her sing thousands of times, but usually, Nayeon fooled around and didn't take it seriously, she was always smiling or doing cute things. But this time she completely changed, especially when she started creating a beat to the song using only her hands. Sana looked at Dahyun. This little girl was always a surprise. No one would though that this comedy God who always makes funny faces and dances would look so good and so serious every time she plays the piano. This feeling is hard to explain. Whenever Dahyun plays piano Sana can't help but falls in love. The way she looked so happy while playing this song and the way her hands moved around made Sana do nothing, but stare at her.

He didn't walk up with that "how you doin'?"
(When he came in the room)
He said there's a lot of girls I can do with
(But I can't without you)
I knew him forever in a minute
(That summer night in June)
And papa says he got malo in him
He got me feelin' like

Nayeon and Mina sang together as they took one line after each other. Mina's ability to sing and dance at the same time impressed Chaeyoung even more. "Woah~" Chae whispered under her breath as she looked at Mina. They stood still and just stared at three other girls. Somehow Dahyun, Mina, and Nayeon didn't notice it and continued singing. Dahyun stood up a little after Nayeon sang the chorus again, she still played the piano but hyped herself up by saying something like "Ay", "Let's get it" and other things rapper would say. She then changed the melody a little. Nayeon didn't expect that but changed the beat as well since she trusted Dahyun.

Uh, oneulttara gibuni kkulkkulhae
An geureoncheokhae bwado seulpeunyae
Amu baneung eoptneun neo theme ppijyeotneunde
Nunchi eopsi chingudeuri naorago bureune
Ooh, jamkkanman jamkkanman
Yeonragi ijeya oneungeol woo!
Harujongil gibuni watda gatda
Uldagado dasi sinnaseo chumchune

Chaeyoung whispered along to Dahyun's rap. She got surprised that this part went well with Dahyun and Nayeon's beat.

"You know this rap?" Jeongyeon whispered to Chaeng. The shorter girl nodded her head.