~9~

{Ribs by Lorde}
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

"Yah! Dahyun-ah! Dahyun-unnie! Kim Dahyun!" Dahyun's morning started with a whole house shouting her name. She opened her eyes and tried to understand what is happening. Everyone was running around and looking for something. Sana was already gone and didn't even bother to let Dahyun know that she will go. It made Dahyun sad a little bit. She just wanted to cuddle with her friend for a little... They are friends, right?

"Unnie!!" Yuna shouted and looked at Dahyun. For some reason, everything feels 5 times louder this morning, than any other day. Dahyun didn't know why, but she has to keep up good work as a leader of the School Meal Club and a happy vitamin of Twice Club. She can't show her weakness. It's not like her.

"Unnie!" Yuna said once again and smiled with her big and bright smile, that disappeared quickly. "We ran out of food..." Yuna said. This wasn't something usual for SMC, but everything can happen. They are not used to this, but they have definitely been in this kind of situation before.

"Okay, left it to me," Dahyun said and smiled a bit. She went out of the house and just disappeared for the whole day, as always. No one ever knew what she does, while she's away. No one ever even knew how she feels, her secret and family. Except for Sana. Sana was always the closest person to Dahyun.

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

"You seem to be popular, Chaeryeong," Chaeyoung said and laughed a little. Today Itzy and Twice clubs were put together to clean up camps surrounding. Actually, those two clubs were really close to each other for some unknown reason. But they seem to enjoy their close 'mothers-daughters' relationship.

"Thanks to my sister. She's a girl group member. You probably heard about them. They are like mega-popular and broke records and stuff." Chaeryeong casually said while putting away some garbage, that people left on the ground. Boring, but at least she's not alone doing this.

"Chaeyeon, right?" Chaeyoung asked. She knew about Chaeryeong's sister and her group. Well... Everyone did. Chaeryeong wasn't even surprised, when she heard her sister's name.

"Yeah" Chaeryeong said. She smiled at Chaeyoung's words. She was proud of her sister and her success with 11 other girls, that practically became her sisters as well. She loved that Chaeyeon found her path in live and a lot of new friends, but still managed to give a lot of love to her family. This is truly amazing.

"Hey!" Chaes heard someone say. They turned around and saw Sana and Mina. For some unknown reason Mina and Chaeyoung blushed, when they looked at each other. But no one actually gave enough attention, to notice it.

"Hi" Chaes said at the same time and smiled at Japanese girls. Chaeyoung and Chaeryeong saw some empty trash bags in their hands and looked at two girls.

"We finished our area and were told to help you two." Sana said and smiled. She took Chaeryeong's hand and left Chaeyoung and Mina with each other. Yes, MiChaeng couldn't even disagree. But... Don't think, they actually wanted to disagree.

"Have you seen Dahyun today?" Sana asked and looked at Chaeryeong. She obviously was worried and needed her question to be answered quickly. Sana was lost, because for the whole day Dahyun wasn't there.

"I... I'm... No, I didn't. Sorry, Sana-unnie..." Chaeryeong said with a sad face. She just thought about it. And now Chaeryeong realized, that Dahyun is really missing for the whole day.