Part 14

"So how was your date?" Mike looked across the table at me curiously. He'd been bugging non-stop about who it was but would randomly apologise and tell me that Logan was annoying him and that he was trying to find out for him.

"It was good," I nodded my head. "Does this breakfast happen to have anything to do with you finding out who it was?" I asked him just as curious. He had come over on a Saturday morning unannounced and made me get dressed because he was taking me for breakfast.

"No, surprisingly enough. I think I've got it figured out." He chuckled and sipped on his coffee.

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow at my fuck buddy and he grinned at me. "How did you manage that?" I tilted my head to the side, interested to hear his theories.

"Well you did say that it's someone that Logan knows of. So that rules out Dobrik, because they do know each other. But then I was wondering who you could have possibly met. So it's gotta be someone that you're working with? Or a friend of someone that you're working with so I did my research and I think I've got a possibility." He explained. His thoughts were correct, I was working with someone who had come to a a meeting with the guy I had been on a date with.

"Ok, and have you told this to Logan?"

"Fuck no, the guy is already certifiably insane! You are literally all he thinks about. Who is she dating? Who do you think it is? I fucking hope it's not Dobrik. Do you think she's jealous of Josie? Why isn't she jealous of Josie? I'm fucking sick of it." He whined dramatically and I laughed. It had only been a week since Logan had turned up at my door and asked me to my face who I was going on a date with. "Can you just tell me that you're not going out with this guy again so I can shut him up?"

"I can't tell you that," I tried to hide the smile.

"It's going good then?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"He's nice, I like him." I smiled.

"Aw, that's actually kind of cute." He chuckled. "It's nice to see you happy." He grinned at me.

"So are you gonna guess? I kind of wanna see if you're right." I laughed.

"If I guess and I'm right, I'm worried I won't be able to keep it from him." He frowned back at me.

"You're a smart guy, if you figured out who it is, at least I have someone other than Jake to gossip to." I smiled brightly. Jake was the only other person that knew who I had been seeing. Because it hadn't been just one date. It had been several meet ups in one week. He was a sweet guy and I really enjoyed my time with him.

"Ok." He frowned. "I honestly hope I'm wrong. He'll know as soon as I get home if I know." He grumbled.

"Just tell me who you think it is." I laughed.

"Ok! I think it's Todd from the vlog squad." He practically shouted.

"Wow," I nodded my head. "You are talented." I laughed softly.

"So it is?" His eyes widened in shock.

"Yeah," I nodded my head.

"He's gonna be mad." He frowned.

"Then don't tell him. We've only been on a couple of dates." I shrugged my shoulders.

"There's been more than one?" He practically shouted.

"Shut up!" I laughed at his reaction.

"So you're serious? Well not serious, but it's going good?" I could tell that mike felt conflicted. Now the he knew for sure that the guy I was seeing was who he thought it was, he had to keep it from Logan but it wasn't stopping him from being a good friend and asking me how things were going.