Part 24

"Get up and get dressed." I was lying in Logan's bed feeling sorry for myself. My mental health had really taken hit since Brody had decided to pop up the other day. I couldn't bring myself to do anything and all I wanted to do was sleep and cry and feel sorry for myself.

Logan peered down at me and frowned. I'd been holed up in his bed for two days and even though I knew it was unhealthy I could not for the life of me get myself out of bed to do something productive and get back into it. "I don't want to." I grumbled and rolled away from Logan's frown and pulled the covers over my face.

"If you don't get up and shower I'm going to send Dani up to throw you in there. We've got plans, so get your butt out of bed." He said confidently and threw a bunch of clothes on the bed and walked out.

I didn't move. I didn't have any plans.

"Phe! Get up!"

"I don't have any plans, Logan." I grumbled as I lifted my head and he was now sitting on the end of his bed with his hands in his face.

"We have plans."

"I don't even know what they are. Anyway, I'm not going." I said dropped back down to the pillow on the bed and rolled into it to cover my face. Today I wasn't feeling as crappy and down as I had been feeling the days before, however I still didn't have any motivation to get out of bed.

Logan got up and left the room without another word and I thought for a while that I had won the fight. However, I was wrong. A few minutes later Mac walked in to the room and plonked himself down on top of the covers and laid back beside me with his arms under his head. "Have you come to tell me about my plans?" I peeked out from under the covers that were covering my face.

"I don't know if you wanna know about your plans." He smirked.

"What does that mean?" I cocked an eyebrow at him curiously.

"I could just tell him that I told you and you still don't wanna go." He said with another smirk.

"You know something." I said and now that my interest had been peaked I sat up and looked at my friend curiously. I knew that obviously Logan had a strategy but Mac was good at this game and now I was curious about what Logan had planned.

"I do, but if you don't wanna hear about it I'll just tell him you're not in the mood." He shrugged his shoulders.

"What is it?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Tell me what it is." I narrowed my eyes at Mac and he chuckled.

"He was gonna take you on a date." As the words left his mouth my jaw dropped. Here I am refusing to even consider getting out of bed and poor Logan thinks I don't want to go on a date with him. "I'll tell him you're not interested." He said and sat up and went to get off the bed,

Mature adult Sophie knew that this was just a way to get me out of the rut I was in. But depressed and anxious Sophie was impressed that Logan would do just about anything to cheer me up. "You're a dick." I frowned and slapped his arm and finally got out of the bed and picked up the pile of clothes Logan had dropped on my bed. I walked in to the bathroom in Logan's room and proceeded to clean myself up.

I snuck downstairs and went to find Lana to see if I could borrow some make up and before I knew it we were shacked up in the bathroom and I was sitting on the side of a bath tub and Lana Rhodes was doing my make-up for me. "How you feeling?" She asked as dabbed primer on to my face.

"Better than the other day, but not the same as I was before it happened." I said and shrugged my shoulders. It wasn't a lie, I did feel better knowing that something was happening with the police now that he had been arrested. But I knew this wouldn't result in a prison sentence. A restraining order and a one way ticket back to Ohio, maybe. But nothing was ever guaranteed.