Part 25

HOLD ONTO YOUR SOCKS, WE'RE ABOUT TO TAKE A RIDE :) 

I tangled my hands in Logan's hair as he kissed me, and he pushed himself forward leaving barely any room between us. The only reason we parted was because we both forgot about the breakfast that was on the stove and the smoke detector sounded and flames erupted from the pan of bacon.

"Ah, fuck!" Logan cursed as he pulled me off the counter, so I wasn't near the flames and quickly grabbed the frying pan with a towel and threw it in the sink and turned on the faucet. I let out an amused laugh as the flames went away and were replaced by smoke and steam.

"It's cool, I don't need my kitchen. I'm always at your house anyway." I shrugged my shoulders and turned off the gas on the stove and grabbed another towel to start fanning the smoke out of the kitchen. I walked over to the dining room and opened the windows and turned back to watch Logan muttering under his breath.

I had almost forgotten that thirty seconds earlier we had been making out but just looking at him brought the memory back and I couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face. "Put your shoes on, I'll take you out for breakfast." Logan flashed me a cheeky smile and went off to get changed.

Dumb thoughts floated through my head as I walked to the front to door to put my converse on. Maybe I should go get changed... is this another date? Maybe I should have put make-up on...

I looked at myself in the mirror in the hallway and shrugged my shoulders, he doesn't care. I spent 90% of my time with him without makeup, putting on make-up might look weird.

When he came back, he grabbed my hand and thread his fingers through mine and pulled me out of the gate and over to the Yeti. "So um, this is weird. But your car isn't at my place and it's not here either..." Logan said as he looked at me curiously as I put my seatbelt on and tilted my head to the side trying to decipher the words, he was saying to me.

My car...

I had left my car parked in a tow-away zone in the middle of LA four days ago. "Oh my god." I scoffed loudly and slapped my hand on to my forehead. "I left it in the street when I saw Brody. I completely forgot. It's probably been towed." I let out a laugh as Logan snorted loudly and started the car.

"We'll go pick it up later." He chuckled. "I just thought you drove to my place the other day, I was gonna drive it back here last night, but it wasn't there." He laughed.

"I'm such a fucking idiot." I whined as buried my face into my hands.

So after breakfast we did some research and found the place that my car had been towed to and I paid the fee to get it out and I drove it home.

Jake: SO?

Phe: so, what?

Jake: HOW WAS IT?

Phe: how was what?

Jake: your night?

Phe: use your words Jake

Jake: DID YOU GET SOME?

Jake: I can't believe I just asked you if you fucked my brother

Phe: no

Phe: Jesus, even if I did

Phe: none of your business 🤦🏼‍♀️

"I know that look." Logan snorted at me a few seconds after I put my phone down. I knew that Jake was keen for information, but I wasn't willing to give it to him. Anyone else and it would have been different, but I went on a date with his brother and that was weird enough for me as it was without having to divulge the details of something that hadn't happened yet. "Did you just get asked the same question I did?" Logan cocked an eyebrow curiously and laughed and I glared at my phone.