9

Draco stepped out the Room of Requirement feeling different, feeling confident and dare he say happy? Until he banged into something invisible. He didn't even need to see Potter's stupid face to know what had happened. Again.

'Why are you still stalking around in that God-forsaken cloak Potter' Malfoy grumbled, 'were allowed to walk around at night you know'

Harry revealed himself looking slightly embarrassed and shrugged, 'I prefer it I guess?' he mumbled.

'Lost your voice Potter?' Draco said with genuine curiosity as to why Harry wasn't joining in on their usual back-and-forth.

Harry shrugged again, not looking Malfoy in the eye, 'I just wanted some peace and quiet so I was coming here' he said pointing to the room Draco had come from, which was now hiding itself, 'but someone was already in it.'

Draco nodded along seeing Harry's cheeks flush from the conversation. He was embarrassed from the kiss... as Draco himself should be too, but he wasn't. Seems his newfound mindset had brought back some of Draco's old self-assured ways. He shrugged at the thought.

'Okay then Potter I'll leave you to your peace and quiet,' Draco smirked, 'Don't enjoy yourself too much.' He winked at Harry and walked off down the corridor. Bet Potter didn't know what'd hit him.

Draco had eaten 3 small meals today and he hadn't thrown up. Yet. It was 11pm and he was crouched on the bathroom floor, one arm on the toilet his free hand gripping his hair. His jaw was clenched and his fingernails dug into his palms willing himself, begging himself not to do it. Waves moved through him, daring him, pushing him to give in.

He didn't cry, he just rocked back and forth, becoming a ball, hugging his knees to his chest. He felt the skin of his stomach fold over and the food within. He felt fat and full but it was okay he promised himself.

Keep it down Draco, keep it down. You can, you can do it. Do it for him. Do it for what you saw in the mirror. Do it for Harry. 

Draco thought of Potter's look of sadness when he wouldn't eat. The horror when he saw his frail body. 

'Oh, Potter what are you doing to me?' Draco whispered. Potter. Potter Potter. I wish you were here with me. To hold me. To tell me it's okay. To tell me this is worth it.

'Draco?' Someone entered the bathroom, 'Are you in here?'

'Yes,' Draco wheezed in response to Potter and moved his hand up to unlock the cubical.

Draco looked up at Harry's stong figure that filled the doorway. He bent down towards Draco and put his arms around him.

'I heard you,' Potter said quietly, 'I heard you in my head' Draco could hear a smile on his lips as he spoke, 'So I came to find you.'

Draco looked Harry in the eyes and felt warmth bearing into him. The embarrassment from earlier gone, replaced with sincerity. Draco nodded, but tension still ran through his body. He could feel the food digesting, pushing his stomach wide and filling his legs with fat. 

Ignore it Harry's here now you don't need to feel this pain anymore.

'You've not chucked up yet, have you?' Harry asked reluctantly and Draco shook his head. 'Well done, you've done so good.' 

He paused. As if wanting to say more but Draco could see the embarrassment Potter was feeling and he comforted the boy who used to be his enemy.

'I'm proud of you' He finally stated, looking at Draco awkwardly, deciding if he regretted his words. Draco just nodded, he didn't really care how Potter felt, it was making Draco feel better - having someone tell him this is a good thing. As Draco often forgot at times like this that putting on weight is a good thing.