7

Harry lay on his bed staring at the ceiling mulling over last night's events when Hermione burst in looking rather pleased with herself.

'You look too happy' Harry said with a nervous giggle.

'Just ran into your friend in the library' she said smugly. Harry knew exactly who she was talking about.

He played dumb 'oh which one,' he smirked, 'I have so many it's easy to lose count' he said with a very sarcastic tone.

She hit him with her books, 'you know exactly who.'

Unfortunately, Harry did and he nodded seriously. 'What'd he say'

'Well... he apologised' Hermione said just as Ron walked into the room.

'who apologised?' Ron said casually. Hermione coughed, knowing Ron would not like the answer.

'Malfoy' she said stiffly as Ron raised his eyebrows a comical amount.

'MALFOY?' he yelled with surprise, 'I don't believe it, after all he's done, he has the audacity to just apologies?'

'Ron calm down' Hermione said, exchanging worried glances with Harry, 'it's okay'

'This is certainly not okay' he said curtly as he left the room.

'Well, that went rather well I thought' Harry said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

'mmhm, hilarious Harry' Hermione said impatiently, 'now back to the matter in hand.' There was a pause as Harry knew what was coming.

'What exactly is going on between you and Malfoy then?'

'Well...' harry began, 'I'm not really sure myself if I'm honest... We hugged like once?'

Hermione nodded knowingly which disturbed Harry, 'Well whatever it is, I fully support you... and I'll bring Ron round... well to tolerating Slytherins.'

'Thanks, Hermione' Harry said with relief, 'He's really ill, you know?'

'I know Harry' she paused and swallowed, 'That's why he's going to need you.'

Harry frowned and looked at the floor as Hermione patted him on the shoulder and left. Did he really have feelings for Draco? Or was this just Harry's weird saviour complex?

Thinking about it, he didn't really know how he could help Malfoy. All he knew is what Draco had shown him, which didn't really give him much insight into how to help him at all. Reading. That was the only thing he could do. But it was getting after-hours and the library would be closed. He huffed. He'd go on a stroll instead - take his cloak and be alone for a while.

Harry walked through the dimly lit corridors, wondering by himself mulling over the events of the last week, almost laughing at how ridiculous it had all gotten. Thinking deeply about how to help Malfoy, he heard a sound next to him as a door appeared. The room of requirement.

Harry entered and found books, a lot of books, muggle books, by the looks of some. They were all about eating disorders, self-help, and mental illnesses. Harry smiled curiously and grabbed one off the many shelves, 'how to support a friend with an eating disorder' A little on the nose but Harry opened it.

1. Do not force them to eat, they must make this decision for themselves otherwise you'll just be pushing your friend further away.

2. Tell them you are proud when they do well.

3. Do not try and simplify their disorder - while it may seem physical it is a complex mental illness.

4. Avoid shaming and blaming, showing you're frustrated with them will not help.