Author's Note

thanks for reading this horrific fic that i thought up at the beginning of the whole covid thing. i nearly gave up, but i had to give it a happy ending and couldn't live with myself if i left Ron being a prick.

i want to apologise to how i treated Ron, i started this with little fic experience and taste and have grown to prefer fics that have supportive Ron rather that dickhead ron, so we gave him a good redemption.

i'm also sorry if the end felt rushed, it was this or nothing as i couldn't continue writing about an eating disorder with out relapsing, i was in an awful place at the beginning of this fic and i refuse to get back into that head space.

thanks to my beta fckn_dweeb  who edited and checked the fic and who is also an amazing friend and i wouldn't be alive today with out her so go send her some love and read her amazing fics.

as i've said i was in an awful place when i wrote this, if you are also in such a state stop reading these kinds of fics, they only trigger you and please seek help from a trusted adult or doctor.

i'm lucky enough to have therapy and great support system i can't tell you how thankful i am.

so yes, thanks again for reading, not sure how you coped with this cringy story, it was pretty awful and i'd never read it in a million year- go on to ao3 they have much better quality work.

and incase i don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and WIZARD ON!

(if you get both those references you win at life)