Hello and Goodbye

lll.

Omma already finished packing and was waiting for me.

Im so excited. We're going back to Korea.

I really missed my grandpa. We only talk on the phone since we left home.

Omma gave me a bag to carry.

My sister is also excited to go home. Though we have met a lot of friends in Japan, she still miss her friends in Korea. She talked to her friends on the phone.

The van was cruising along the highway.

I was busy eating the jellies and listening to Apa's story about his last travel.

We reached Haneda Airport. Its a big airport with lots of people.

I looked around and Omma asked me to stay in the lobby while she go to the lady in front with the computers.

My sister asked me to sit near her and she read her book while waiting.

I was getting a jelly from my bag when someone tugged at my elbow. I turned around.

"Hello!"

She was standing near me and she smiled.

Its the girl from the white house.

She showed me the bag I left on her door earlier. I smiled at her.

" Were going home to Korea. " I told her in japanese. She just look at me and blinked her eyes.

" My name is Hyun. Whats your name?"

She opened her mouth to answer just then her mom arrived and smiled at me.

" Oh you found a friend. Darling tell him bye bye were boarding now." She said and got their bags.

She looked sad so I gave her one of my jellies. She look at it then she hugged me.

I was surprised. " Bye Hyun." she said in her small voice.

My sister was looking at us. "you already found a girlfriend? " she laughed.

" whats her name? "

" She didnt say." I said as I look at her walking away. She is holding to her mom's skirt. She look back once and smiled.

Then she waved goodbye.