cont.. Blue and Voice

I keep on checking my image in the mirror.

Minhyuk approached me and brushed an imaginary lint on my shirt.

Yonghwa and Jungshin laugh at us.

I hope the day goes well,

I cant wait to see her again.

The place is well lit and prepared when we arrive.

There are usherettes, girls who assist us and show us where to go. The stage is set in the middle. 

Its well organized. The fans are behaved and know when to  take turns or ask questions. The press people are also impressed with the event.

We sang Lovelight, Im Sorry and Love.

I saw her on the side talking with a few girls. She smile at me when our eyes meet.

Then to the fan meet there are a lot of questions we have to answer. But it was fun.

" who is your inspiration for the songs you created?  " the emcee asked.

" our fans, the boice" yonghwa said.

We all nod in agreement.

I saw her talk to the usherettes and they approach with snacks for us.

She's definitely a boice and maybe one of the officers of the fanclub.

I look at the basket that the usherettes bring to us and I smiled. There were different sweet confections, drinks, and my favorite jelly flavors.

I look up and saw her looking at me. I Smiled and lifted the jelly a little. She look away but I saw her smile shyly.

" thankyou for coming,  " yonghwa said at the end of  the event.  We were escorted to a room where the food is laid on the table.

While we eat,
" they are all behaved, " minhyuk said referring to the fans.

" yes," jungshin agreed, he remembered sasaeng fans who always go to.extreme  just to get close to their idols. He shook his head.

Yonghwa nod and agreed with the  others.

We  just finished eating when someone entered the room.

" anneyong cnblue," then she bowed.

" oh its her, " Minhyuk said.

I look up and saw her. She has four other girls with her.

The tallest bowed and said, " Im Boice japan president Sachiko and we are here to give you gifts from boice japan." She motioned for the others to give us the gifts. " these are the leaders of each biases,  Mei for Emotional,  Rika for Untouchable, Kaori for Lovely and Hanadhez for Burning. "

They approach one by one. When its her turn the guys elbowed me and Jungshin smiled knowingly .

She is the leader for Burning Boice..She gave me two paper bags and one pillow.

I stood up and smiled at her.

" certified boice, so thats what it means " I whispered to her. She just smile back at me.

The president of the fanclub then requested for a message to post on their webpage . Yonghwa wrote and asked us to draw something to make it special.

Jungshin draw a heart and music notes, Minhyuk draw a balloon with a smile and Yonghwa draw a guitar with a lot of  hearts. I m the last to draw. and I took my time making sure its perfect.

Yonghwa presented the message. Then we took pictures with them. I stood behind her in the group picture.

Were in the van when I sent her a message.

Can I visit you tomorrow?

Yes.

I smiled. She hasnt change at all. Still a girl with few words.