Morning 🤍

Sebbs pov:

I woke up with montys arms wrapped around he was still asleep I tried to get out of his grip without him waking up but he kept moving , I sat there still contemplating what to do I just stayed there scrolling through TikTok comments everyone was commenting ship it a bit awkward I felt Monty move as he woke up and just stared as me looking confused "umm hi umm morning sebb" I looked down at a half awake Monty "hi I um I didn't want to wake you but im going to get breakfast now yes"omg why would I say that , I get up really fast and rush to the kitchen.

I walk in the kitchen and there's loz ,em and lily looking at me "what's going on" they carry on staring at me "why is monty so sad what's happened to him" I look down at the floor "I don't know I checked on him last night though and he's fine now" lily rolled her eyes at me "how is it fine" I didn't know what to say "he promised me he wouldn't do it again" loz and em look at each other weirdly like they always do "he's already promised that before and look we're he is now it could get worse" wow I can't believe this is my fault "this is different he only didn't it because o" kt joined after over hearing in the lounge "because of what sebb" I looked down I didn't know how they were gonna act "it was because of me I didn't mean any harm we were having a argument and it slipped out I didn't know about the self harming untill he did it last night and I said sorry and we watched a movie" loz look at me wierdly, oh my god does she know "I came to ask you if you wanted to make a TikTok last night and Hm you weren't there ALL NIGHT" oh my god what do I say I'm a bad liar "because I was chilling out with Monty" why's she looking at me like that " hmm" .

Lauren's pov:

I know somethings going on with sebb he freaked out when I spoke to him about Monty and I know they had a awkward moment between then but I think something else is going on "sebb wanna make a TikTok in my room" he looked up at me confused " um yea sure " he followed me into my room and we both sat down "sebb whats going on with you and monty" he wouldn't make eye contact with me though I know somethings going on "you can't tell anyone" I turned and looked at him "I promise"

Sebbs pov:

I'm going to tell loz only her "well we were making TikToks and people started shipping us I thought it was funny since we're both straight and then we made a TikTok we're I pretend to choke him and I was doing it and we were just there it was like we were about to kiss and then Monty pushed away and left then we were gonna watch Hannah Montana and we were play fighting over the remote and he was climbing to get it then he slipped down and ended up on top of me and and we just looking into each other's eyes and he kissed me and I kissed back but when I realised it was Monty I was scared he's a boy and I'm not gay and he's not either and I pushed him or me and he looked so embarrassed and ran out I heard you and kt talking and Thought he told you so I yelled at him and he started self. Harming again"

Again I'm sorry for the awful writing this is only for fun and it's my first one