Issabelle 🤍

Lauren's pov:

Wow that's allot to take in "wow I um didn't know Monty liked guys" he looked up at me like he though i was gonna yell "he's not gay I don't think but there's more" I was shocked honestly how could there be more "when I saw the blade I tried to come talk to him but I saw you guys talking to I went back to my bed i stayed there for hours until 1am thinking about and decided to check on him he was sleeping so peacefully and I woke him up we talked it out and i hugged him we were up close yet again and I just couldn't stop myself and I kissed him it lasted like 10 minutes until I put Disney+ on and he put his head on my and fell sleep" is sebb gay I'm confused "is there anyway that you might like monty" Oof I might have hit a nerve "I'm not gay" yea "but you kissed him and you've been like this for a week maybe you like him just because your not gay doesn't mean your not bi" he stood up "I'm not bi and I'm not gay I like girls" he dialled a number and called someone "hey issabelle wanna come round to mine ,yea ok see you in a hour bye"
I looked up at him and shook my head ,he looked back "ok whatever you can go now" sebb left the room

Sebbs pov:

I just invited a girl who really liked me now I can prove to loz I'm not gay
(Hour later)

I hear a knock on the door and go to open it,
"Hey baby" it was issabelle "hi gorgeous glad you could come I was thinking we could watch a movie in the living room if that's ok with you"
She looked happy but I don't know it felt wrong like I was using her to prove a point but I can't tell her that "anything with you" she kissed my cheek and followed me to the loung
We were near the end of the movie and she was sat next to me snuggled in me under blankets then she kissed me I heard the door open and a breath I looked up , oh god this isn't gonna go well

( sorry you read through this it's AWFUL)