The party🤍

Montys pov:

It's been around 2 weeks since me and sebb started basically dating without a label every night he comes into my room and spend time together , tonight we're all having a Halloween party still no one exept loz my bestfriend who's being really supportive I'm going as a dead VSCO boy and sebbs going as clown boy

(The party)

Sebbs pov:
Loz and monty were dancing and I was dancing with kt and lily Monty was pretty drunk and stumbling places I saw him walk to get another drink and guy walked up to him and started talking to him I wasn't jealous I wanna we just confused I didnt think he was interested in other people the guy walked him upstairs I just kept thinking about our moments together , maybe I was jealous I want monty to be mine and mine only so I walked upstairs and walked into his room I just froze monty was passed out on the bed while the other guy was kissing up his stomach taking his shirt up he just looked up at me "bro it isn't what it looks like he was sick on his shirt" I was just frozen many thoughts going through my mind if I didn't come in when I did he would've been in a much worse situation I don't know what he would've done I snap back to reality and push him of Monty , Monty was still passed out and I was angry why would anyone want to hurt him I kept backing the guy into the bedroom corner untill kt ,lily, loz em and jake walked in looking for us "what's going on here" kt said I looked back and I couldn't hold myself back I punched the guy trying to hurt Monty "oh my god sebb what was that for" lily said  looking at me scared "he was trying to hurt monty I walked in monty passed out and him climbing on top of him kissing him" they all looked back at Monty shocked "oh my god Monty" loz said running over the bed trying to shake him awake, we all got around the bed and tried waking him up "Monty are you ok please wake up" I said hugging him everyone was looking at me wierdly but I didn't care all I cared about was Monty "I'll stay with him" I said while tears running down my cheek lily and loz looked and me and came sat by me "we're not leaving " lily said we all just sat around waiting around 20 minutes later we were just chilling against the wall and Monty wakes up and looks up at me "sebb?" 

If you have been through sexual assault or self harming please talk to someone, my dms are always open and a private place to talk if you need me, these topics are not jokes and I'm not making them into jokes it's a big issue there are always people here for you please just talk  to someone  🖤🤍🖤🤍