Shopping🤍

Don't hate me but Chloe is 1yrs old now so sorry for the changes aha

Sebbs pov:
It was 2am and Monty still hadn't got to sleep then I hear a knock on the door and Monty goes over and opens it queenie is stood there "I had a nightmare" he hugged her "it's ok I'm here" since we couldn't sleep we put Hannah Montana on tv and watched it together for a hour until she fell asleep in his lap and he fell asleep with his head on my shoulder I just turned the tv of and fell asleep

Third person ✌🏼

Monty sebb and queenie were asleep in there room untill they were woken by crying from chloe , Monty got up and got her "hey hey hey it's ok" sebb was laid in bed still with queenie so he got up moving her of him trying not to wake her and walked into monty rocking chloe , then queenie runs in  "I'm hungry"
Monty turned around and handed chloe to her queenie held chloe in her blanket then walked down the stairs to get breakfast were kt , lily loz and shauni were sat "weres em and jake" Monty said
"Jakes in the shower and em is I'll" said loz then queenie came In the room and passed chloe to mont as he wrapped her up "what do you want to eat" Monty said to queenie "I'm making scrambled eggs if you want some" kt said and queenie nodded smiling hugging her teddy kt got up and put her hand on queenies head and they both laughed

Montys pov:
Kt has just made scrambled eggs and I sat at the table while queenie stood in the corner of the room "come here" she came towards me and I pulled out a chair for her "sit down to eat" I said passing her a fork and the plate of eggs I had some too and on the other side of me was sebb and chloe was sat on my knees eating eggs with me the rest of the squad was sat at the table too smiling and telling jokes

Sebbs pov:
The whole squad decided to come with us to go shopping since everyone needs there own bits and we need to get furniture when we got to the shops Monty put chloe in a shopping cart and queenie went around with kt and the girls looking for cute clothes and toys while me, Monty and jake are getting a cot high chair and other furniture we also got some clothes for chloe and food that both the girls liked when we got home we moved the other bed out of there bedroom and replaced it with the cot and we decorated it a little getting some draws for there new clothes and putting toys in the toy box and we set the high chair up in the kitchen and bouncer for the living room to watch tv when we had finished that it was nearly nigh time and the girls had just got into pjs and we was all in the living room talking "Monty" queenie Walked over to him "what's up"
She looked sad "why can't we stay with mummy does she not want us anymore" everyone just looks at each other "of course she loves you she just needs to be with dad right now" he lifts her onto his lap "then why did she hurt us on purpose" she puts her head on his shoulder "I don't know I'm sorry some people are messed up" monty says while everyone is still looking at her "did mummy hurt you" he sighed "yes she did" she kisses him on the cheek and everyone smiles "what if she comes here to hurt us again" he just strokes her hair "I promise I won't let her hurt you again" I put my hand on the back of his neck and rubbed "love you mont" he rubbed her back and hugged her "love you too oviously" after a few moments of silent "we can watch a movie" em said everyone agreed and we all watched a movie And it was right before bed for the girls around 8 they brushed there teeth and Monty put queenies hair in a platt queenie went round and hugged everyone wich was sweet "sebby can you and Monty tuck me in grabbing my hand" I nodded and we walked them to there rooms and Monty put chloe in her cot and queenie in bed "goodnight love you both loads" Monty said "night" I said then we went back to watch a movie for older people until we heard a huge knock on the door "it's so late who can that be" jake said Monty went up and opened the door "what the fuck why are you here"
we heard monty say