Cry's🤍

Kts pov:
Lily just came out of montys room and left sebb with him "wheres sebb" em said "he wanted to stay with mont" wow that kind of seems wierd but I'm not going to think about it  I hear a knock on the door "it's pizza" lily said I ran up and grabbed it "we should take some to the boys and have a night together since we're all semi drunk" we all grab our stuff and head to montys room we open the door and there's Monty on top of sebb kissing him I'm so confused "umm p-pizza is here"
We just stood there staring Monty got of sebb and just sat there putting his knees into his head and it looked like he was crying and sebb was just in shock I put the pizza on the bed and go towards Monty and put my arms around Monty

Sebbs pov:
Monty was scared and I was just shocked kt went towards Monty and just hugged him "Monty" kt just said the others came into the room fully and sat on the floor still shocked "Monty plz just look at me you know I love you no matter what right" kt said looking at monty he was so fragile so much was going on in his life right now he wasn't ready for this to happen I know he wasn't we was gonna make a plan to tell them u just kept looking at him not moving all of a sudden he gets up and leaves the room "wait mont" I said the others not knowing what to say lily quickly gets up and leaves the room kt comes up next to me "sebb if you wanna tell me you can" I sigh "I like monty and we've had a thing for like 3 weeks" kt looks at me and just hugs me "it's ok"

Montys pov:
I left the room so I didnt  have to deal with this right now I go to lozs room and she saw I was crying straight away "they caught me and sebb" she pats the bed for me to sit down and I go lay next to her and she just hugs me Then lily walks in and just doesn't say anything and lays the other side of me so I'm in the middle and hugs me

Sebbs pov:

It's been around 20 minutes me ,kt and em talked about everything and I wanted to go find monty he's fragile and I want to make Shure he's ok I check my room and he isn't there I check all the bathrooms he's not there either I then check Lauren's room because she's montys best friend I see monty laying on the bed loz and lily hugging him rubbing his head and back while he's asleep  my heart just melts lily gets the point and grabs loz and leaves the room I go and lay next to mont and Put my hand in his hair and wake him up he looks up at me with his sleepy eyes "sebby?" I kiss him "Monty I-"