Facetime🤍

Sebbs pov:

It has been 3 weeks since we came out to our family's we still haven't told our fans since montys mum still wouldn't talk to him also montys dad had a accident last week and is in the hospital so he is stressed right now I'm trying to help him but right now he's on call to his younger sisters

Montys pov:

I was talking to my little sisters queenie who is 8 and chloe who is 3 since my dads been in the hospital I've been FaceTiming allot more since they need me I was just talking and Chloe and queenie was dancing I was screen recording "aw I miss you guys so much" then all of a sudden my mum came in the room and started screaming at queenie for not cleaning her mess then pushed her against the wall and hit her I thought it was only me she hurt she then pushed chloe to the ground making them both cry and left the room I knew I had to do something about this but I don't know what yet "girls I've got to go I love you guys so much" they grabbed the phone crying "love you mont" I ended the phone them was tearing up as sebb walked in the room.

Sebbs pov:
I walked in our room seeing Monty tear up I went and sat with him hugging him
"Monty what's wrong come on tell me" he looked up at me picking his phone up "she's hurting my sisters too" I felt terrible his sisters were only young "how do you know" he then played the screen recording and I just sat there shocking rubbing his back "you couldn't have known" he puts his head on my shoulder "I've got to do something before it gets worse there my baby sisters" he's a good brother and a good person I just don't know what a 17 year old is going to do "I'll help you " he sighs

(1 hour later)
Monty wants to move back in home to help his sisters but I can't let that happen
We are going to talk to kt and lily about it we all sit down "guys I need to tell you something" kt smiled "it's not that's your dating sebb is it" kt says while laughing and lily joins "no it's serious" the girls stop laughing and look at mont "ok go on" lily says "I'm moving back home" Lily's eyes widen "no your not , not with that physco"
Monty just frowns "i need to help my sisters she's hearting them too I have to help them out of this" kt looks down "what if they can stay here untill you find a better solution" lily nods along "are you Shure you know they're only 8 years old and 3 years old" she nods "well we will have to deal with it because we can't let that happen to innocent kids now when sre you going to get them" Monty looks shocked "umm well I guess tomorrow since we need stuff for them to sleep in" kt looks at lily "we will go to Asda and get some bedding and random kids stuff for ages 8 and 3 ok and tooth brush and tooth paste ok just go get them out of there" Monty looks up and agrees "sebb can you come with me" i nodded "you really though I would let you go alone we all stand up lily and kt go to tell the squad what's going on and I grab montys hand and pull him .

I've been thinking of doing this story line for so long and I'm really glad I've finally got to it I'm really exited to right the next few parts I hope you liked this and I hope you like the story line idea.

If anyone is going through abuse it's ok to talk about it my dms are always open for you bbys (thatmebby.chick) remember you are loved by us all😚
And omg thank you for 6k reads you don't understand how much that means to me 🥺