Bromance 🤍

Montys pov:

It's been a few days since me and sebbs awkward moment and it had passed the only person I told was loz and she rlly helped me , me ,sebb and loz we're watching a movie untill loz got a phone call "sorry I just have to take this" and then she walked out sebb laughed "finally" and grabbed the remote and changed the Chanel "oh hell no we aren't watching that" sebb raised his eye brows and raised the controller above his head " what are you gonna do about it" I grabbed his hands and started play fighting to get the remote back and I sliped ending up laying on top of him looking at him face to face , oh no here comes another awkward moment we keep looking into each other's eye and I make a impulsive decision and just kissed him , he kissed me back for about a second and then pushed me off him "I'm not gay what the hell monty" I just looked at him not knowing what to do I was so embarrassed I grabbed my phone and ran out the room with tears in my eyes .

Sebbs pov:

Monty was laying on me staring right in my eyes I was just staring back untill he kissed me I don't know what he was thinking but all of a sudden I felt myself kissing him what WHAT AM I DOING I pushed him of me quickly "I'm not gay what the hell monty" I said then looked back as him tearing up and breathing heavy he grabbed his phone and ran out nearly crying , oh my god what have I done "wait Monty I'm sorry" I felt horrible " Monty please"

I walked up to his room and walked in he wasn't there I checked every where and then I checked the bathroom the door was locked I kept knocking but he just told me to go away I went back to my room about 10 minutes later I heard the door open I went into the bathroom hoping to find him but he wasn't there I went back to his room and the door was locked I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship