Chapter 1:Feasting Party

"Mags!"

I tie my flaxen blonde hair back with a red silk ribbon Grandmere insists I wear to support my 'Vampric' ancestory.

Red means blood...blood means survival.

"Magnolia Fletcher!" 

I purse my lips and let out a frustrated groan at my mothers impaitence...she may not be my real mother since vampires cannot have children but she turned me as a baby and raised me as her own when she saw my real mother die in a carcrash.

"Coming mom." 

I grin when I see my red silk hood already out on the quilt on my bed.Grandmere is awesome.

Quickly I tie it around me and sprint down the big staircase dressed in the hood along with my short black dress,tonight is my first 'Feasting Party' where vampires everywhere around the world come to Count Dracula's house to dance,laugh,eat,and drink the blood of any enemy supernaturals (Such as werewolves,fairy rogues,and imps.) 

I see mother smiling at me as I reach the last step.Its weird to call her mom since she does not look a day over 18 and I not a day over 16.Her strawberry blonde hair is up in an elegant bun and her black dress matches the style of mine but reaches her knees instead of being mid-thigh like mine.

"Magnolia,you look stunning!" I beam at her,moments like this make me block out the rumours told by villager humans of how ruthless and coldhearted she is."You as well."

Grandmere walks down the steps in a long red dress with equally long sleeves and her gray hair down in curls."Mom,you look beautiful." says mother smiling.Grandmere smiles with her remaining graying teeth in her mouth.Even though grandmere can't talk,she can listen and understand things better then sometimes I think I can.

"Now let us go over the rules,Magnolia." instructs my mom with a sudden sterness in her voice."You must reject any proposal of marriage,no talking to any unmarried male vampires without me or grandmere at a reasonable distance,and last but not least do not anger Count Dracula."

I bite my lip but nod.The last one was kind of obvious since he killed his last 7 wives for either angering him or being unfaithful.

Grandmere taps on my shoulder and gestures to my outfit with a look of horror on her face.I get it,my dress is short.Mom houghs at her "Mother,this isn't the 1500's anymore where we would be executed for wearing such things,its 2068 and supernaturals rule the world."

Grandmere nods but smiles uneasily.Mother smiles at me then at grandmere "Then lets go ladies,shall we?"

2 HOURS LATER,COUNT DRACULA'S ESTATE 

Mother grips my hand tightly as we walk in and Grandmere trails behind us taking in the beauty of Count Dracula's ballroom."Remember the rules." she whispers in my ear.I kiss her on the cheek and she walks away with grandmere to talk to three other female vampires with matching brown hair and another male and I am left alone.

"Beautiful song,isn't it?"

I turn around to face a man physically about 19.I gulp "U--uh..yeah." I didn't even realize there was music playing.

He grins his blue eyes glowing like diamonds."Would you like to dance?"

I look down at my feet."Um..why don't you dance with your wife." 

He sighs "Alas,I do not have one that is why I am asking so much of a beautiful young lady to dance with me." I reluctantly take his hand and angle my head so I can see my mother shooting daggers at me 6 feet away.'Sorry' I mouth.She groans and turns back to talk with her friends.

Everytime I look up  at the man as we slow dance he continues to smile down at me so I look away and focus on the lyrics.

I wanted to be with you alone,

And talk about the weather,

But Traditions I can trace against the child in your face,

Won't escape my attention,

You keep your distance with a system of touch,

and gentle persuaison,

I'm lost in admiration could I need you this much,

Oh your wasting my time,your just just just wasting time..

The man dances more slowly with me and twirls me slightly causing me to laugh unwillingly,mother is never going to let me out to another party again.

Something happens and I'm head over heels,

I never find out,till i'm head over heels,

Something happens and i'm head over heels,

Oh,don't take my heart,don't break my heart

don't,don't,dont throw it awayyy

I stop moving which jolts the man to a stop aswell."I must go." I whisper.The man frowns "Why?"

I bite my lip thinking of a reason."I-I can't talk to any men.." I answer honestly.

Before I can walk away he grabs my wrist "May I atleast know your name?"

"Its better if you don't know it,that way you will not miss me as much." I break away from his hold and sprint away,outside into the woods.

The night welcomes me as tears fall down my face.Mother will never let me out to another party ever again just because of a stupid dance with a charming gentlemen...stupid,stupid,stupid!

I trip over a branch.Gasping,I clutch my ankle...

But that isn't why I am gasping..

There is a big white wolf inches away from me...looking as if I am his dinner.

Oh God...

CHAPTER 2 OUT SOON..SORRY FOR SHORTNESS!