Chapter 5:Legends and oldfolks

Was this seriously happening?

"Um..sorry to burst your bubble Alpha Clawd but I really don't want a mate." he chuckles at me and my eyebrows raise as I turn to Luka.

Luka shrugs and my eyes dart back to Clawd."Neither do I,Magnolia...I just think your funny and hybrids deserve special treatment."

I sigh with relief."Thank God.." I mutter.Clawd play-frowns "Am I not good enough for you?" I roll my eyes at him.Maybe Clawd isn't a jerk after all.

"No..its just your not my type." I hear a nasal female voice snort from the crowd."What? dead?." a couple others snicker and Clawd turns to the crowd with what must be a deadly expression since even big men start to cower.

"BACK TO YOUR BUSINESS!" he yells.Everyone scatters in different directions and that leaves us...with the alpha.

"What are we gonna do in this pack?" I whisper to Myra.She shrugs "In our pack,we basically hunted,didn't start wars unless neccesary and sang." my eyebrows raise.

She shakes her head with a straight face."Just kidding."

Clawd laughs at us."You could just ask  your new alpha." I smile sweetly."What do we do here in this pack,Your highness." I say bitterly.

He grins."We normally hunt,fight,sleep,go to the bathroom...breath-" I raise my hand to stop him."Seriously though."

He rolls his eyes "Your no fun...fine,everyone over the age of 13 are allowed to hunt alone,but you need to share your food by dividing it up."

Luka grunts "So,all the lazy wolves eat for free?" Clawd grits his teeth."No,the spare food is for the elders who can no longer hunt or fight and live a mile away in a remote cabin."

"Oh.." is all Luka squeaks out.Even Myra appears shocked by his little voice.

"So..where are our 'Suite Tents?'." I ask.Clawd grins and points over to where a large line of white tents stand that appear like castles compared to the little plain green tents beside them.

"Holy jesus." I mutter.

"Holy God." seconds Luka.

"THE WHOLE HOLY FAMILY!" shrieks Myra then starting to sprint to the tents...my mouth gawks open "Is..she actually showing emotion other then hate?" Luka wipes away an invisible tear and I nudge his arm.

"You guys can do whatever...but we meet by the campfire every sunday at 9:00..so be there." and Clawd sprints away before I can even comment.

I turn to Luka "So....what are we gonna do?" he's already gone too."SO I'M ALONE?" I scream.No answer..just wind."AND NOW I'M SHOUTING AT THE WOODS LIKE AN IDIOT?"

Still no answer."K then..."

4 HOURS LATER,9:10

I sprint to the campfire knowing perfectly well I am 10 minutes late.I take a seat on a log beside Myra who raises her eyebrows at me as if saying 'Where were you?' before turning to face ahead.

"Is that an elder?" I whisper to a blonde who sits in front of us.She nods at me "Thats Tyjo...he's 101 and clearly the oldest elder...i'm Esme,by the way." she whispers smiling at me.I think i'm gonna like her.

Before I can even tell her my own name,Tyjo begins speaking."It began many moons ago...when Supernaturals were forced to hide their true identies and humans ruled..." theres a hushed silence no one dares to break.

"The day that the human population started to dwindle,supernaturals rose together and enslaved them...no more hiding,but hapiness."

"Vampires and Wolves never came into contact not wanting to break their silent peace agreement...no contact with eachother,no confrontation.."

"But then one day my grandmother,Oxianna announced her love of a vampire man...an immortal." I gulp I'm half vampire...is Tyjo trying to get me to leave?

"All the wolves of that time warned her against it...but being the favorite daughter of Alpha Wein and wanting to see his little girl happy,he agreed to let her go..."

"But one night,The vampire lost control and killed Oxianna...so,there was war."

I purse my lips and look for a way to leave.

"The vampires elected Vladimir to lead them into battle and all the wolves elected Oxianna's father...we lost and Alpha Wein died.."

"Is there any way I can leave?" I whisper to Myra.She narrows her eyes at me before going back to staring forward.

"So,the peace was lost...the vampires did make an agreement though...if we kept to the woods and away from their territory there would be no more war...so to this day we stay hidden and pray they don't break their own deal."

It is quiet after that and then there is a loud applause.

DREAM...

"Hello,Magnolia."

I'm in the parlor room of Marianna'shouse and dressed in the dress I am currently wearing in real life.The parlor room appears cleaner and newer though instead of outdated and drab.

"Magnolia?" asks Marianna.I turn to face her with narrowed eyes."Neither of us are covered in blood and-" I look to my left and see Marianna enter the room carrying a white bundle.

"But your.." she puts a finger over her lips.Grandmere gets up from a chair I didn't know she was sitting in."Where did you get that baby?" asks Grandmere...she can talk?

The flashback Marianna grins "Her mother was in a terrible crash but survived..so I killed her since I could use a human being in my life that actually loves me." she mutters.

Grandmere frowns "I do love you,Marianna..its just your very...your like your father." flashback Marianna's eyes turn dark and she sets the bundle down on the couch which I am guessing is me.

"What did you do?" I whisper to Marianna.She shakes her head at me and gestures to keep watching."I am nothing like my father!" screams flashback Marianna.

She lunges for Grandmere and grips her throat tightly and pins her to the wall."I knew I couldn't kill my mother in front of you...but I knew she would try to warn you about me as you got older...so,I damgaged her throat so much she could no longer talk."

Says Marianna casually as if talking about the weather."Why are you showing me this?" I hiss at her.She grins "Just I thought you should know your as guilty as I am."

My eyebrows raise "Guilty? I'M GUILTY? I was a baby!!." I scream at her.She rolls her eyes "Oh well,are you ready to rejoin the vampire world yet?"

I smirk at her.

"Never." Marianna sighs "Fine..I guess scaring you isn't the best approach..lets try something different."

She snaps her fingers and we appear in a pink nursery.Flashback Marianna holds me and I appear atleast 5 months old.

She laughs as I kiss my teddybear and she rubs my temple.I turn to Marianna "This proves nothing." I hiss.She frowns at me and snaps her fingers.Her eyes narrow once more.

"Why can't you forgive me and rejoin me?" she asks.I narrow my eyes at her "Because,I can't forgive you if you didn't say sorry."

She laughs "Theres nothing to say sorry for...besides,that mother of yours would have given you a crappy life living in the woods."

I get the courage and slap her across the face."She wouldn't have been any better then you."

__________________________

SNAP! MORE SOON...SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS BAD..MY NEPHEW IS OVER AND I'M WRITING QUICKLY

BYE

-MADIANDUNO