Chapter 3:Why not ginger?

FLASHBACK,9 YEARS AGO.

I hear a hiss and a shriek as I quickly run down the grand wooden staircase into the parlor room.This face is not my mothers,her hazel eyes are black and her fangs show as blood drips from her mouth.

"Dearest,what are you doing up?" she whispers her eyes lightening.I look down beside her at the floor and there lies a man in a pool of blood.Dead.

"Mom....." I whisper taking a step back in my white nightgown which is now soaked with blood she sighs and picks me up firmly placing me on her hip.

I cower into her side and bury my face in her shoulder refusing to look at the blood dripping down from her mouth and onto my arm.

"You drink blood too,Magnolia...only your blood I hide in your apple juice." I begin to whimper."Why,mommy?" she kisses my temple and sets me back on the ground...next to the blood.

"It is the only way our kind can survive...if you have not noticed yet you mean alot to me." I pout "Why don't you just drink the blood in your apple juice?"

My memory suddenly feels real as a shrill laugh erupts from her."Because,I am a bigger monster then you." I look down at myself.I no longer look 6 but of current age.

I scowl at her "What do you want,Marianna?" she laughs bitterly and bends down to the floor and traces the pool of blood with her fingers before licking it off.

"I already told you,dear.I want you to rejoin the vampire community and be my beautiful little daughter once again...but I am a tad angry."

I narrow my eyes at her "Why didn't I remember myself knowing this?" I gesture around us and gain another laugh from her."Because,I compelled you to forget since you ran from me..crying." 

She adds bitterly."So...the villagers were always telling the truth..you are a ruthless,coldhearted monster whom I once called mother?" she nods.

"Hopefully,you will call me mother again." my eyebrows raise at her asking my only question 'Why would I?'

She steps toward me and crossess her arms over her chest."Because,I will keep coming back and making you remember things you are better off not knowing to the point where you feel...pain."

I step back a step "Pain?"

She grins "Pain."

END FLASHBACK

I wake up and gasp for air as I clutch my stomach.Sunlight welcomes my eyes as they open..why am I in a forest?

"I see you have awoken,Magnolia."

I let out a tiny squeal as I turn to face Luka who smiles like a sneaky cat."I knew you'd be back."

I take in my surroundings...its sunny,i'm still in my party dress..and I reak of wet dog? "Its not like I had a choice..I mean my mom has been lying to me for all these years." I mutter bitterly.

"Is she awake?" squeaks a tiny child's voice.My eyes dart over to a tree and a short blonde haired blue eyed girl approaches in a blue denmin dress and white flats.

"Yeah,Myra." says Luka.My eyes dart up to him and I squint."She's my cousin." Myra nods and foldes her arms over her chest."I'm the only one on Luka's aunt's A.K.A my moms side of the family with the werewolf gene...Luka took me in."

"Thats very kind of him." I whisper to her with a smile.Her eyes narrow at me "I'm not a little girl,you know.I'm legit a year younger then you..i'm just only 5'1."

I sigh in defeat."I know,girlie.I'm short too." and I thought my 5'5 was small...

"What was your dream about?" Offers Luka.I frown "My mo- Marianna is getting inside my head and..I don't want to--...where are we?" I ask trying to drop the subject.

Luka shrugs."I saw you passed out in the woods,so I carried you over to the next clearing."

"We're looking for a new pack." interupts Myra."Would they accept me? even though i'm part vampire." Myra starts to shake and lets out a low growl.

"Myra..you know this isn't the girl who killed our pack." her growling stops but she continues to shake "THEN WHY DO I WANT TO KILL HER!" she yells.

I snort "You missed that window a lonnnng time ago since i'm already dead." Luka narrows his eyes at me and turns back to Myra.

"Nicht Fiend...Nicht Fiend." whispers Luka to Myra.Is he speaking German? she grits her teeth and looks over to me."Sie wird uns toten." Luka shakes his head at Myra.

"She won't kill us." he whispers in english."SIE WIRD NIE EINEN TAG UBERLEBEN MIT UNS." says Myra looking at me with hate.

"She will survive with us,Myra.Trust me." Myra turns back to Luka and nods "Fine...she can stay but I still hate her...part werewolf or not."

"Wheres this pack?" I ask nervously shifting my weight from one foot to another.Myra shrugs and pulls out a long piece of aging paper "Our ancestors the werwölfe originale's,drew a map about 80 some years ago that has a way to 4 different werewolf packs."

I dust off an old stump and Myra lays the long paper down."Our first option was our pack which is dead.The next option is 'Warriors' they are powerful and rich but their alpha is a jerk..."

"Thats my girl." winks Luka at Myra.Myra rolls her eyes and looks back down on the paper "Our other option is 'Greys' they love everyone.." Luka snickers "And thats the problem."

My eyebrows raise.Myra sighs at my expression "As in,their alpha got a liiiitttllle to friendly with Warriors Luna and lets just say the forbidden fruit was forbidden for a reason."

Luka leans over to me "Meaning,Luna Clara got knocked-up and was banished by her own mate and formed her own pack.." Myra nods "The last pack is her pack,'Ginger."

"Ginger?" I whisper.Luka and Myra nod in unison "Ginger." they agree at the same time."Why ginger?" Myra scowls at me "Why not ginger?"

I fold my arms over my chest and purse my lips."Fine,Option 1 the jerkoffs,option 2 the baby daddy's,and option 3,the heart-broken baby mama..which one?"

Myra shrugs "I can survive a jerk-off leader...Warriors." Luka nods "Warriors."

I smirk."Warriors."

Myra nods as the sun starts to go down...dang I slept through 2 and a half days? "In the morning?" offers Luka.Thats all I need as I sprawl out on the dirt and start to drift off to sleep.

"Your an idiot." whispers Myra to Luka.I assume they think i'm asleep so I continue to listen.Luka sighs "I'm an idiot with a dilemma."

What does that mean? oh well...bedtime.

_____________________

MORE SOON

BYE

-MADIANDUNO