Chapter 9:My Two Sides

UNKNOWN P.O.V

 The owl hoots,

The mountain lion roars,

The sun sets,

The clouds fade,

The stars come out,

Where am I?

Well...wherever I was it wasn't safe...it was cold,and dark,and scary..like my own personal Hell.I knew why I was sent here..

I was the families dirty-little-secret that everyone wanted to remain forever hidden in the shadows.But,I still had to save the innocence that was Magnolia,the girl I couldn't get my other side to shut up about.

Yes,you heard that right,I have two sides...one being me,and the other being the goodness that was buried deep inside me..so deep it formed its own identity and way of thinking..

My goodness's name was Penelope...weird right?

You know where to go...just keep on moving..you'll find her eventually and tell her the truth.

I frown.But how do I tell her all this and expect her to believe me?

I hear Penelope mentally go 'Hmm.' before giving me an answer in her sing-song voice.

She will believe you..or,I could just do all the talking if you let the wall down.

I snort.Not gonna happen,remember last time?

Penelope groans.I was only telling those two ducklings the truth,they're gonna die someday.

Yeah,and then I got the crap pecked out of me by their mama and you got off scratch free.

Keep going straight..she's near.Interupts Penelopes voice still shaky with laughter.

I finally see a red hood in the distance with long blonde hair flowing out of it..I can tell from behind her she's tiny.

I take in a deep breath as I approach.

"Hello Magnolia,I believe I have some information that could be of use to you..please do not run."

And so it begins.

____________________

SHORT I KNOW O-O

BYE

-MADIANDUNO