Chapter 12:Wedding

FLASHFORWARD LIKE A NIGHT,INTO THE NEXT NIGHT O-O AFTER THE WEDDING,RECEPTION:

"Now,please make way for the new Mr and Mrs Vontrapps!" announces an important looking woman,I am guessing from how she is shaking she is a human forced to be a musician tonight.

"Ready to dance,Dove?" whispers Vladimir staring down at me fondly.I gulp and take his hand allowing for him to lead me onto the dancefloor.

As if I went back in time to the ball I keep my gaze locked on his face and focus on the lyrics of the beautiful song the woman sings:

I'm dying to catch my breath,

Oh,why don't I ever learn?

I've lost all my trust though i've surely tried,

To turn it around,

Can you still see the heart of me?

All my agony fades away,

When you hold me in your embrace,

When is Sparrow going to fix this? now would be fine..

Don't tear me down,

For all I need,

Make my heart a better place,

Give me something I can believe,

Don't tear me down,

You've opened the door now,

Don't let it cloooseeeee...

As if she heard my thoughts,the lights suddenly turn off."WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RUINING MY WEDDING?" booms Vladimir scaring everyone in sight...including me.

SPARROWS P.O.V

Sorry,Love..this is where I leave you.Penelope's voice says.

My eyebrows raise "I thought you were going to wait until we killed Vladimir and my Half-sister?"

I hear Penelope chuckle..but instead of kind,it sounds evil.

Oh honey,can't you see? I used you to get what I want..and what I want is to marry Vladimir and turn you all in.

My face pales."Why would Vladimir even want to marry you?" I whisper.She laughs "Don't you see? I was the only wife he truly loved but I was murdered long ago..so,once I found out about your situation along with your family ties..I took advantage of you,sorry Sparrow..goodbye sparrow."

Before I even know whats happening my body falls to the ground,

And the last thing I see is a beautiful blonde woman looking down at me with sympathy.

MAGNOLIA'S P.O.V

"My love." says a female voice.My head jerks to the enterance of the ballroom and there stands the woman in the painting..

What? how?

"Penelope..how are you alive?" whispers Vladimir running over to hug her.

Wait..Penelope...Sparrow's Penelope..

Where's Sparrow?

"I have arisen and that tis' all that matters...now will you drop that noob and come remarry your true love?" she asks with her hands on her hips.

Suddenly,to me she doesn't appear beautiful anymore..

Her peaches and cream complexion appears Plain and Fair,and her hair so light her eyelashes are practically see through.