Chapter 10

Angel

*This Dontae now by the way*

"Waddup bitches." I announced walking straight in like I lived here. I mean I lowkey do the amount of time spent here.

"What we tell you bout walking up in here like that?" Shawn asked talking with some new guy. It's not rush week or nothing so there's no telling who that is.

"Suck my dick." I smiled at him walking to the kitchen to put his stuff in the microwave for a few seconds.

"And that's Dontae's disrespectful ass girl friend." He introduced me as I mugged him.

"Boy I'll slap them teeth straight stop playing with me." I told Shawn without even turning around.

"Knew I heard potty mouth." Andrew came out the cut.

"Hey fav." I waved at him giving him a hug.

"Get off my girl bitch." Dontae came walking down the stairs.

"Nigga this our girl what you talking about." Andrew wrapped his arms around me not letting up despite the fight I was putting up.

"Boy I'll fuck you up keep on." Dontae said walking into the kitchen.

"They even talk alike now. It's disgusting." I heard Shawn tell ole dude.

"Don't be speaking on me I don't know him." I said still hitting Andrew's arm. Dontae was about to come help me, but then he saw the open microwave with his food and went straight there instead.

"I know you fucking lying." I gasped and stopped fighting back.

"See this exactly why I'm the main and he the side." Andrew shook his head with his mouth tooted up looking like somebody mama.

Dontae gave me a look telling me I bet not entertain his ass. I was tempted to listen, but then I remembered it was fuck him until fucks me.

"You is absolutely right. You tryna go snuggle?" I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Yessir you know I love me some cuddles, especially from you Ms. Thang." He smirked down at me.

"Okay period-"

"Angel get yo ass over here before I choke slam you." Dontae said face deep in that plate.

"Imma like that shit though." I looked over at Dontae as he stopped eating momentarily.

"Freaky ass." He laughed grabbing me away from Andrew by my waist then putting me up on the counter just to lean back on me. One thing I have learned about him is that he always wanna be touching me. Whether it be laying on me, holding hands, or so much as to just have my hand on his arm. He loves him some contact.

"Thank you for the food mama." He looked back at me. I smiled and kissed his syrup flavored lips.

"So how was classes?" I asked in general wrapping my arms around his neck.