Chapter 16

Kali

I sat on my bed folding clothes as my pretty girls love trap playlist played through my speakers. It's Friday night and as usual I'm not doing shit because I can't do shit.

I don't even wanna hang with the other girls because as of lately they been on some weird shit. Everybody got pressure and I need them to relax because nobody is about to raise a baby in this type of environment.

"What it do babyyy!" Dominik busted into my room as I mugged him.

"Boy get the fuck out! Ain't nobody invite you over here."

"I don't need an invitation I'm me." He cheesed coming over giving me a big hug.

"And how's my baby?" He asked rubbing my stomach.

"My baby is fine. Hungry, but fine." I laughed swatting his hand away.

"Tell yo baby daddy to bring you some food. You know he will." He joked and I mushed his head.

"No I'm on my own remember."

"You know you ain't right. How you gonna tell them both the results then dip on they ass and go ghost." He laughed sitting next to me laying out.

"Because I don't want nor need they help." I rolled my eyes not wanting to talk about it.

"Ion care if you catch an attitude. Fuck you and that tude. Now like I was saying call that nigga." He said and I stubbornly ignored him.

"Bet." He grabbed my phone and moved to the other side of the room knowing I wasn't going to chase him right now.

"Dom-"

"Lame ass got him under baby daddy." He laughed making me regret giving him my password a while back.

"Stop it." I whined pouting.

"No and sent." He smirked tossing my phone back on my bed.

"Now if you'll excuse me I did have plans tonight I was just coming in here to check on you and make sure you was straight." He smiled giving me another hug which I gladly accepted even though I hated him now.

"I was straight before you pulled that." I mumbled pulling away.

"You'll thank me later." He kissed my head and started walking towards my door.

"I hope that bitch bite ya dick!" I said loud enough for him to hear me. He busted out laughing so I know he did. "I love you more lil sis"

Then I heard the door shut. I sighed and grabbed my phone looking over the text he sent. Dominik had my panda express order all the way down to a lemonade with light ice. He better remember all them times I sent him out to get me some.

I continued to do what I was doing which was clean. Once I was finally done I made my way to the bathroom. I stopped at the mirror and turned to the side to admire the baby that is literally growing inside me.

It was scary yet such an exciting feeling. In only a few more months there will really be a mini me running around here. They will look at me as if I have all the answers which I won't.

There's no guarantee that i'll be a good mother. I'm still a kid my damn self. Nobody knows, but I've been looking at families that want to adopt a baby. If I tell someone I'm afraid they'll talk me out of it, but they don't understand because they aren't carrying another life. I haven't made a choice yet just something I look at in my own time.

A knock on the door pulled me away from my thoughts. I still had the urge to pee so I ignored it. The front door opened then closed and then I heard footsteps.