Birthday Bonus Chapter

April 9th - today is my birthday so a bonus chapter is here :) 

~~~

"Miyeon!" Shuhua hugged Miyeon tightly.

"Yes shushu?" 

"I missed you..." 

"We were gone for an hour Shuhua." Minnie stated before being hugged by Yuqi.

"An hour too late." Yuqi huffed.

"Well I will be spending the rest of the day with you shushu, okay?" 

"Okay." Shuhua smiled and snuggled into Miyeon's neck.

"Come on shushu." Miyeon took Shuhua's hand and led her to her room. "You want cuddles?" 

"Yeah!" 

Miyeon laid down as well as Shuhua, who cuddled up to Miyeon. She wrapped her arms around Miyeon's waist and buried her face into her neck. Miyeon wrapped her arms around Shuhua's waist and closed her eyes temporarily.

"How long do you want to stay like this?" Miyeon muttered.

"All day." 

"Maybe not all day, we have practice later on."

"Most of the day then." Shuhua answered.

"Most of the day, alright."

Shuhua snuggled closer to Miyeon, getting warmth from her lover. "You're warmer than my blankets." 

"I bet, you only use two and one is thin." 

"Because you give me all the warmth I need." 

Miyeon gave Shuhua a kiss on the forehead. "You give me warmth too." 

Shuhua smiled before fully relaxing into Miyeon's warmth. Soon, she fell asleep while Miyeon was on the phone.

miyeonthemi: and there she goes, fell asleep

soosoojin: welp guess no practice for you XD

miyeonthemi: when is it again?

soosoojin: soyeon said to be there by five

soosoojin: so two hours

miyeonthemi: i'll let her sleep for an hour then

Once the hour had passed, Miyeon attempted to shake Shuhua awake. After a couple of minutes, Shuhua finally muttered out something incoherent. 

"Shuhua, we have an hour until we have to head." 

"You get a shower first." Shuhua mumbled as she turned onto her opposite side. 

"Fine, but you better be awake when I'm done." Miyeon stated as she got up and left, going to her room to grab her clothes.

After Miyeon got her shower, she walked back into Shuhua's room to see her asleep again. Sighing, she grabbed a pillow and starting hitting Shuhua with it.

"Wake up!"

"I'm awake, I'm awake!" Shuhua shouted. 

"Go get ready then." 

Shuhua stood up and stretched before grabbing her clothes and going to get a shower. Miyeon went to her room to finish getting ready. Once they were both done, they grabbed their phones and headed out. First though, they checked to see if Yuqi and Minnie were ready.

"Should we wake them up or let them see the wrath of Soyeon?"

"Soyeon and Soojin, you mean?" Miyeon raised a brow.

"Yeah, both of them."

"Hmm, let's just throw some pillows at them before we leave." 

Miyeon and Shuhua grabbed some extra pillows and threw them, hard, at Minnie and Yuqi. They heard a groan which signalled one of them were awake. They snickered and left. "Good luck you two!" 

The two heard some cursing from Yuqi as they slipped their shoes on and left.