thoughts

Tw: self harm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

With shaking hands he took the little blade out of it's case. The tears streaming down his cheeks were burning on his soft skin.

His heart started to go faster as he moved the blade closer to his arm ready to end the thoughts and voices in his head constantly telling him how useless he was.

Aware of what he was doing he slowly moved the blade along his arm cutting open his vein. Even though he tried not to make any noise a short sound of pain escaped his mouth.

A few seconds later he heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Travis, are you okay ? I saw you were crying." It was Cooper.

"I'm fine" Travis said trying to sound as normal as possible but you could clearly hear the pain covering his usually soft voice. "You don't sound like you are. I'm coming in." Cooper said in a worried tone.

As soon as he heard the door knob turn he panicked and screamed that he shouldn't come in but it was too late. "TRAVIS! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Cooper looked at him shocked as he saw the floor covered in blood which was dropping off of Travis' arm.

Getting dizzy Travis leaned against the wall behind him and slowly sunk to the ground. Cooper ran over to him desperately trying to stop the bleeding. "Why did you do that ?" He whispered as tears started to run down his face.

"FUCK! WHAT HAPPENED ?" Schlatt was now standing in the doorframe with a shocked face. "CALL THE ABULANCE!!" Cooper screamed while still trying to stop the blood from escaping Travis' Vains. But he failed.

The puddle of blood got bigger and bigger and a few seconds later the bleeding boy had passed out. "FUCK! SCHLATT HURRY!!" 

______________________________________________

A/n: another example of what I can do.

<3
I.