Ted x Cooper (fluff)

Pov Cooper

When I woke up the sun was shining threw the curtains right into my face.
With a groan I turned around to face the wall when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah ?" I simply said while turning back around and sitting up. It was Ted "good morning sleepyhead. I'm making breakfast you want some ?" I smiled at him "yeah I'll be down in a sec." With that Ted left the room and I got up to get dressed.

As I walked down the stairs I already heard laughter from the other boys. I yelled a quick 'good morning' in the living room and walked into the kitchen to see Ted making scrambled eggs and bacon.

He looked really cute as he was sticking out his tounge in concentration. I sat on the counter and just watched him. His every move was planned and controlled and as I watched him I admired his beauty.

Ted and I started dating about half a year ago. Everyday I fell for him even more. He made me the happiest person on earth just by smiling at me.

"What cha lookin at ?" He said with a smirk on his face. He came over to me and stood right in front of me. "At my beautiful boyfriend." I said and pecked his lips. His smile grew wider as he cupped my face and pulled me into a long intimate kiss.

"Damn get a room !" Noah gasped as he walked over to the fridge to get some juice. I chuckled and jumped off of the counter. "Why are you even making breakfast it's almost 5pm." Noah looked at Ted confused. "What ?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier ?"

I looked at Ted who scratched his neck awkwardly. "You looked so cute and peaceful this morning I didn't want to break that." I awed at him and hugged him tightly.

"It's fine but wake me up next time, okay ?" I said letting go of the hug and looking deep into his Bambi eyes. He nodded and kissed me again.

After we ate our food we went back to my room and layed on the bed. "So what do you wanna do ?" Ted asked playing with my hair.
I rested my head on his chest and sighed.

"I wanna cuddle." He pulled me closer to him and pecked my forehead. "Your whish is my command." he smiled and tightened his hug.

We just layed there for a couple more minutes until Ted shifted his body to face me. He looked at me studying my eyes when he finally talked "what did I do to deserve you....? You are so perfect."

I smiled at his words. "I love you" I said and pulled him into a passionate kiss. His lips were soft and I could taste his sweet Chapstick.

After a few seconds he pulled away.
"I love you too Cooper !" He whispered and pulled me into a tight hug again.

I took a deep breath. He smelled like home to me. The mix of his cologne and the smell of his freshly washed shirt made me feel safe.

I noticed that Ted's breathing had become softer and I heard light snores coming out of his mouth. I beacked up a bit to see his peaceful expression. "I Love you Ted." I whispered and kissed his forehead before getting up to get some work done.

______________________________________________

A/n: requested by MisfitsBitch
It's really bad I'm sorry.
I hope you still enjoyed reading it.

<3
I.