pets?

A/n: So I basically have been watching a lot of videos about pet snakes and reptiles lately and I also plan on getting a dog when I am an adult and financially stable so this is what this is based of kinda. We already have a dog but he wouldn't move out with me so that's why I would adopt one that would stay with me.

Prompt: after visiting Charlie and his pet, Travis tries to convince Cooper to adopt a dog. (Kind of requested by sealondiscord who wanted cute stuff with cooper and Travis)

Also I added a song that has nothing to do with the chapter I just like it. It's german but I think it's worth a try and sometimes you don't have to understand what they sing to like a song.

Sorry for the long intro let's get started

Pov 3. person

Cooper and Travis were standing in front of Charlie's apartment when he finally opened the door.

"Hey guys come in" he said motioning his hand for them to enter his humble abode.

"Wow it's so clean in here" Cooper mentioned laughing at the fact that even a chaotic person like Charlie could keep his home more clean than him.

They joked around a bit while Charlie was showing them his home. "Okay let's play some games in the living room and after that I'll show you my office because it's not that interesting to be honest." Charlie stated after showing them the majority of his apartment.

After a solid 3 hours of talking and playing mario cart Travis couldn't wait anymore. "Can we please see your office now I wanna look at your new monitor that you've talked about so much."

Both of the other boys laughed at Travis' excited voice while standing up from the couch and making their way over to the green door.

Charlie hesitated and turned around to face the other two. "Okay. There is something I haven't told you guys and I don't want you to freak out so....." "Just tell us already" cooper said visibly annoyed not expecting anything too crazy. "Okay okay I have a snake." Charlie said nervously. "What that is sooo cool" Travis said more excited than scared to Charlies suprise.

Cooper also smiled excitedly. He had always been interested in reptiles but it never came down to him actually buying one. When Charlie opened the door Travis practically ran inside and up to the terrarium admiring the the beautiful animal.

Cooper did the same but not as childlike as Travis. "What's his name?" Cooper asked while taking a closer look at the patterns on the snakes body. "First of all it's a girl and her name is slime." Charlie smiled opening the cage reaching out for her.

After sniffing his hand she slowly climbed up his arm. "For how long do you own her?" Travis asked course letting the snake smell his hand too. Charlie thought about it for a moment before answering. "Uhh.. I think for about 6 years." "And you never told us?" Cooler looked at him shocked.

By that time the snake had already made its way on Travis' hand exploring his arm. "She is so smooth" Travis exhaled with a bright smile on his face.

They continued to play and talk about the snake untill Cooper and Travis had to go.

On the ride back home Travis wouldn't shut up about getting a pet themselves.

"Cooper please. We have to get a pet I know you want one too." -Travis

"Travis like I said an animal is a lot of work and like I know you you will loose interest after a couple of month and I have to take care of it. And we also have roommates. I don't think they would be thrilled to have a pet in the house." -Cooper