Dos

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

The day passed by quickly and it's now afternoon and to be honest I was tired. Jungkook brought me to different shops nearby, he even showed me to the town library and I was amazed. The place was still in good condition and well kept. Even if we have technology this place didn't depend on it.

It was like I time traveled. The tall bookshelves that held books of importance and history. You could never see a speck of dust. The solid wooden chairs and tables are well varnished. I consider libraries my safe haven. Quiet and yet so many stories to be told. I'll definitely visit that place again.

We're currently sitting in the park bench eating ice cream. I'm eating my cookies and cream ice cream while Jungkook was eating his chocolate flavored one. He was really a gentleman. He was patient while he gave me the tour. He wanted to go to the beach nearby but I insisted that I would love the town more.

Well, mom and dad booked this vacation for the beach but since I'm not a beach person we ended up in the town. I didn't regret my choice though, since the view was really refreshing. The park also had big tall trees and a pond at the center while some kids are running by the left side. When I looked at the right side I saw Jungkook's facial features. He was really handsome.

Does he have a girlfriend? Ohh how lucky is she? He also looks caring. Wait? What's happening? This is so embarrassing I'm daydreaming of a guy I barely know. I need to look away, this might be awkward.

Jungkook's POV

I caught her staring at me and it was adorable. I acted like I didn't see what she was doing. She suddenly cleared her throat and held my hand.

"Jungkook thank you for keeping me company today. If it's okay I would like to invite you to have dinner at the house." She smiled sweetly.

"Well, that would be lovely, what time?" I asked.

"Just come around 7 pm," She informed me.

"Okey! That sounds cool. Come on! I'll take you home." I told her.

She stood up and stuck her tongue out.

"Last to arrive will not have dessert!" She said and ran like her life depended on it.

I just chuckled and followed her.

As we arrived at her house with the race that she started but obviously lost I was just giving her a smug smile while she was panting hard, catching her breath.

"Seems like I'll be eating all the desserts!" I beamed.

Her eyes widen as she heard it and quickly protested.

"Wait! Let's change the rules! This is so unfair!" She whined.

"Not a chance babe! Now hand over the keys so I can open the door." I ordered her.

Before I could realize what I said, I saw her eyes grow and her cheeks went red as she looked elsewhere but me. Gingerly handing me the keys.

Once we were inside I tossed the keys by the bowl in the table and removed my shoes. Y/N carefully moved away, still not looking at me immediately went to her room.

Before she could fully enter she looked over my side; "Just please sit down and rest. I'll just change my clothes," then the door closed.

It took a few good minutes before she went out.

She ordered pizza, chicken, and fries. Suprisingly she had a tub of ice cream in the fridge that we shared.

But the comfortable silence didn't last long as I rushed back home.

🔫🙊🔫

Y/N's POV

He was running, dragging his left leg that was badly bruised. Blood was dripping from his forehead to his eyes, blurring his vision, but he didn't care. It was black and blue. Sweat was mixed with his blood. He was trying to escape from the black silhouette that came from the woods holding a sledgehammer whistling maliciously behind him. Until he tripped to a tree root causing him to fall face first.

"What's with the struggle? You know you can't escape me" he said flashing the poor man his creepy smile.

"Fuck you!" He shouted grabbing a stone nearby, attempting to harm his captor.

But the latter was fast. Before he could raise his hand, the hammer met his bones earning a crunch when it landed directly at the back of his hand. He screamed with pain but the man just raised his hammer again and aimed for the head this time.

He bumped his head with the tree because of the impact while he felt something cracked inside his head then he felt dizzy and collapsed. The man dragged his body by foot towards the woods again leaving trails of blood.

I quickly opened my eyes, sat on the bed. Catching my breath from the dream. What was that? Who were they? It felt surreal. Because of the dream I quickly scanned my surroundings, but I caught a glance of a man beneath the darkness looking straight at me. Blood drained from my face and a shiver ran up my spine. I was about to scream when I took a closer look at what I saw and I was just met with darkness.

It confused me. Am I seeing things? I must be paranoid. I quickly opened my bedside lamp and the light quickly took over letting me have a little bit of peace of mind. When I was sure I didn't see anything strange I quickly laid myself back to the bed and drifted to sleep.

Unknown to me. Someone was really watching me sleep.

Jungkook's POV

Whew! That was close. That damn man really had to escape! And why of all time did she decided to take a walk down the woods? I had to take care of two problems at the same time.

After I had dinner at her house I quickly bid her goodbye because the alarm at my cages took off. I don't wanna sound rude but my captive was being noisy and it really pissed me off.

What if someone heard him? I was having my time with her and he had to ruin that for me.

This is a new meat. My last captive died a few weeks ago. Well, after chopping his leg out he had to fucking scream. I lost it and accidentally slit his throat.. oops sorry! Hah! And to be fair he didn't taste good.

Well, you see I occasionally eat my victim. Of course, I had to cook the body parts. That would be gross if ever I didn't cook them. After all, human meat is much tougher than animals.

When I got home I immediately went to the basement to beat him until I felt tired. I woke up when the alarm of my newbie set off.. he escaped and ran like there's no tomorrow with his beaten up leg. From the peripheral of my vision, I saw Y/N standing, eyes wide probably from shock.

Good thing dumbass didn't notice her so I took the chance and hit him first so he wouldn't try something stupid, then hid and tied him behind a tall tree, then I went to Y/N and hit her back so she would lose consciousness.

I brought her back to the house and watched her till she woke up. She almost saw me.

I guess I need to step up my game this time. See you tomorrow Y/N my love.

(A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter. Please bear with me on this one. Please comment and vote if you liked it. Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)