Doce

Jungkook kissed Taehyung passionately as he prep him up

Jungkook kissed Taehyung passionately as he prep him up. Reaching for the lube, he put some in his hands as he reached for Taehyung's hole.

Once Taehyung was distracted Jungkook pushed a finger inside.

"Jung-.. ahh~" Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook didn't stop. Once he was able to insert a finger he thrust it back and forth as Taehyung gripped the sheets and bit his lips. His other hand brushed the latter's face and stopped in his mouth. Gesturing the other to suck it.

He obliged and wrapped his lips around the forefinger and swirled his tongue around while sucking it, earning a growl from Jungkook.

He released his hands from the other's mouth as he slapped Taehyung's butt cheeks.

At this Taehyung's dick that was semi-hard awhile ago sprung up and twitched. Jungkook's cock, on the other hand, was too hard that he felt like he could cum just by watching his lover's lewd reactions.

He added another finger until three fingers fit in Taehyung's pink hole. Once he was prepped up Jungkook reached for the side table. He took out a condom and skillfully slid it on his cock that was standing proud.

"My love, this may hurt a little, but bear with it okay?" After that, he suddenly thrust inside Taehyung's hole. Stretching him out, he gasped as he was surprised by the action, then arched his back.

Jungkook stilled his movements as he let his lover relax beneath him, before pounding him in an inhumane speed.

"Mhmm... Kook~," Taehyung moaned.

"Yes, baby... What do you want?" Jungkook purred.

"H-Harder... Mhmm, faster!" He said breathlessly.

"As you wish!" Jungkook smirked as he fulfilled his lover's wish.

"Nghhh..." Taehyung screamed as his lover raised his legs and rammed his hard while playing with his nipples.

"Baby I want you on all fours!" Jungkook ordered as he whispered in another's ear.

Taehyung immediately obliged and bend in front of him. Jungkook grinned as he saw the plump reddish ass in his view. He caressed them and gave it hard slaps as Taehyung jerked forward and whimpered.

"Mhhmmm..." Taehyung moaned as his grip on the sheets tighten. His dick throbbed as he felt sensitive from the pain he received.

"Do you know how tight you are?" Jungkook whispered as he hovered and nibbled on Taehyung's ear before he pushed himself back inside.

"This... Baby, this is how you're so tight!" Jungkook growled as he grabbed the latter's pulsing dick.

"So wet and hard for me mhmm?" He spoke as he crashed his lips with his lover while stroking him up and down as his hips does the same.