Diez

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

It happened so fast, one minute I was the only one, the other minute I was the one left out. Was I hurt? No! Was I upset? Maybe! Do I hate them? I can't!

Taehyung and I were inseparable. He was there when nobody believed in me. When no one wanted to befriend me. He was my light since then. But it all changed when he came.

Jungkook

He looks so vulnerable. If I'm being honest I fell for it too. He looked so delicate like you'll want to protect him with all your might, and I wanted to do that.

I want to be included in their little world, but they didn't need me. I felt like I was a shadow.

Why couldn't it be a trio rather than a duo?

I felt like my tears are building up again. But I can't let them see it. I can't be looked upon like I'm a weakling, not anymore.

"Chim? Are you okay?" His voice softly echoed in my ears. I can clearly hear it even if the hallway was filled with noisy students. It was soothing like a lullaby.

"Yes, kook! I'm fine!" I answered immediately, lying to myself, even him.

"Okay, let's go then." My best friend spoke before turning his head towards the direction of our classroom. While holding hands, their fingers intertwined.

Since the incident, they acquired this bond between them. Like a magnetic pull towards each other. While I was left behind.

Taehyung confessed that he liked Jungkook while the younger also spoke his feelings. Now they were testing the waters while I was the shadow, a witness to it all. Sure I was happy that we had an addition to our little group, but why does it have to be like this?

"Let's go Jimin," Taehyung spoke while looking into my eyes. Then turned to him and kissed his forehead. The young one blushed madly before leaving for his class.

Jungkook was younger than us by two years hence his class isn't similar to us. We only enjoyed his company when it's our lunch and dismissal.

It's been a month since we welcomed him, which means it's been a month that I was a fool. I don't want to break their relationship. I just want to be a part of it. But my best friend saw me only as a friend and nothing more.

I don't know Jungkook's view of me but I guess it might be similar to Taehyung's, after all, why would they need an additional if they can suffice each other.

"Hey Jimin! Do you think now is the right time?" My best friend asked as we placed our bags to our table and sat.

"Time for what?" I replied.

"Time for.." He then gestured his right index finger getting into a hole between his other index and thumb, creating an in and out motion.

I stared at him mortified. My eyes went wide while my throat ran dry. Completely speechless while he flashed me his boxy grin.

"I-Isn't it a bit too rushed?" I croaked.

"I guess? But I'm just ready with everything that's why I asked for your advice." He explained.

"But why me?" I asked puzzled with everything on my mind. Are they rubbing it in my face?

"Because you're the only one who I can talk to regarding it. You're our only witness and friend." Taehyung spoke as his brown orbs looked into mine.

I sighed, yes I was just the third wheel. How could I forget?

"Tae is there really nothing?" I asked once again. I know I might get rejected but I don't care! Maybe, just maybe this time it might be different.

His face darkened before staring seriously into my eyes. He came near and held my shoulder with his large hands.

I flinched but didn't move away. "Jimin you know I don't want our relationship to be complicated. You're my best friend, forever and always, but I love Jungkook.." He paused and glanced around before he continued, "..us? we are just friends and always will be, nothing more. I'm sorry."

This time tears were running down my face. I was looking into his eyes for anything, remorse, humor even pity. But nothing can be seen. He was dead serious as always.

"C-Can't we at least try? The three of us?" I asked once more. This time I was begging.

"No! I don't think that'll work." This time his eyes softened for a bit before releasing my shoulder and looking straight ahead.

I lowered my head then cried silently until I could breathe normally again. Nobody consoled me, nobody cared.

I felt useless, worthless but what can I do? Maybe I am really one.

Jungkook's POV

I'm at the rooftop now since Jimin messaged me to come here. He said he wanted to talk to me about something.

But I clearly have the idea. He wants to be part of us. I don't see the point since we only saw him as a friend. He's a good friend but I'm not into him. Only one person occupied my thoughts.

Taehyung

He was the only one, but Jimin was a good friend and that's a fact. As I groaned someone cleared their throat and I immediately recognized who it was.

"Hyung!" I overly beamed.

"Jungkook can I sit beside you?" He spoke solemnly.

"Sure!" I answered as I scooted to make space for him.

"I want to tell you something." He blurted out.

"What is it Hyung?" I asked as I feigned innocence.

"I liked both of you. Taehyung and you." He spoke straightaway.

I fake gasped, of course he needs some reaction. "I'm sorry Hyung but I don't feel the same. Have you told this to Taehyung?" I asked as I answered him but at the same time tried to console his pathetic state.

He lowered his head and answered, "Yes and he rejected me."

"Then that's it Hyung. It's not only my decision to make. Don't worry we will still be your friend." I said as I stood up. I really don't care what he thinks, but for Taehyung I'll try to bear him. After all, he's still my boyfriend's best friend.

But sometimes he just tries to ruin and test my limits.

I need to burst his bubble before it gets out of hand.

(A/N: Hi guys! I know it's been a long time since I updated. But I'm happy that even if that's the case you're still out there reading this. I know this flashback is long. But the next chapter will be a blast I'm sure of it 😉 guys we also won an award. We won 1st place in Stay Gold mini awards. I'm so happy! Remember to wash hands and take care love lots 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)

I'm just gonna mention some peeps as a thank you

JinSeokJeonKim
btsbtsjkv