Once

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

This is the day we've been waiting for, I've been waiting for. It's Saturday and Taehyung is cuddled up on my couch. He is beautiful, his hair falls perfectly in his forehead while his nose scrunch whenever he rubs it. His lips slightly parted as he watches the TV in awe.

I cleared my throat to catch his attention but to no avail.

"Babe let's go! I'm sleepy," I whined and he quickly whipped his head to my direction. This time I saw him gulped.

I was wearing nothing but my sweatpants, while my hair was tousled. Water was traveling down my throat to my stomach. My abdominal muscles on full view.

While he was busy watching, I snuck up and took a bath. In hopes of seducing my lover, luckily it worked. We'll be having a sleepover and he's my guest.

"Where's your shirt?" Taehyung asked uncomfortably.

"Why? Don't you like what you see?" I asked, using those cliche lines I've learned from reading. I smirked once I saw his flushed expression.

I went near him and took his hands then we proceed to my room. This was the house by the woods. I stay here more often than the house in the rural area.

It was a bit of a walk but it was worth it. The peace and darkness that enveloped us were calming and inviting. As we walked I look around and took in my surroundings.

The wooden floorboards that creaked with every step we took. The orange wallpaper adorned the walls giving off a warm homey vibe to the whole place.

This was my mother's home and now this is my home. I still go on with the occasional killing spree that I used to do. But with Taehyung by my side I was, I can say a 'changed man' it was seldom as before, and each life took a little longer before it died out.

I was always preoccupied with my boyfriend now.

As we entered my room I let Taehyung first before closing the door behind me.

"Babe do you love me?" I asked as I approach him, now sitting by the bed.

He looked up to me as his eyes glistened by the moon's reflection that was coming from the window. "Yes, why would you ask that?"

"Do you think we're ready now? To make this a little bit further?" I asked once more as I saw his cheeks took a deep shade of red.

"I-I actually don't know?" He confessed as I saw his eyes swam with doubts and anxiousness.

I sat by his side and hugged him gently before saying, "If you don't want to, don't worry I'll wait."

As I finished I let him look into my eyes that were now teary as I try not to cry in front of him.