Ocho

He himself didn't know that he pushed an innocent kid into his own hell

He himself didn't know that he pushed an innocent kid into his own hell. Jungkook swore to his father that he will get the rightful revenge he deserved.

But for now, it'll have to wait. He pleaded his mom to not damage his father's body more, and surprisingly she agreed. They buried him in their backyard.

The day Jungkook's father was being covered with earth was the day all the light in his eyes dissapeared. It was the day he swore that his plan would start. The day that he would do everything to protect anything that belonged to him.

It will happen father, but not today. We will wait for the right time.

Jungkook learned his mother's gruesome ways. Even the way she preserved animals.

At a young age, he adapted well. His mother never lay a finger on him anymore. He grown numb, mourned his father's absence by himself.

It is near, I can feel it in my bones. I'll be able to kill you now a mother. Just you wait.

At the age of 16, he executed his plan. The plan which he created the moment his father died.

It was a sunny afternoon, they were having tea when his mother felt dizzy until she lost consciousness. Jungkook added sedatives to her drink while he carried her to her beloved basement. The moment she woke up she was sprawled in the table.

She opened her eyes and looked around only to find her son sitting on the wooden chair in front of her.

"Jungkook what is this?" She asked her son, because she was confused as to why she was tied down.

"This?" He stood up and approached her. The moment he was beside her, he raised his hand that was holding a scalpel. Her eyes went wide as he traced the scalpel in her face.

"This is your doom mom." He then smiled crazily while looking at her.

Her face went white with what her son told her. She never expected that one day she'll be the one sprawled in the place where she dismembered her food.

"What do you mean Jungkook? Release me now!" She screamed while tugging the restraints.

"I'm sorry mom. No can do, remember what you told me when I first witnessed this? This is the way right? That's what you told me, mom!" He explained, his eyes were blank, void with any emotion. But his lips were tugged upwards as he gave her a sinister look.

"Yes! But I'm your mother!" She screamed. The restraints moved as she tugged harder.

"But what about dad? What about him mom? You killed him remember?" He reminded her nonchalantly. As he pulled the rusty cart towards them.

"I did it for us honey! He was gonna report us." She explained. Tears were starting to form in her eyes. She couldn't believe her son planned this.