Seis

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a really bad headache. I sat up and started massaging my nape since I slept on the floor? What happened? I can't remember what happened I also don't know what time it is. Then I heard a scream. I quickly stood up and searched for the source of the noise.

After a few minutes of searching, I ended up in a living room. But then I noticed there were three unknown men so I took cover.

One was standing and towering over the two. They were badly bruised. What has this awful man done? The men were tied up in a metal chair, both their hands and feet were red from the tie marks. While the man standing before them was holding pliers.

That's when I noticed that the two guys were crying. Tears, blood, and sweat were mixed in their faces and body. The pliers were coated in blood. Beside the man was a rusty surgical washbasin. Inside the basin were fingernails, what the fuck?

He removed their nails. He's torturing them.

That's when I noticed this whole scenario. The two guys that were tied up were the two ghosts that I saw before I fainted. Just in time, their captor moved his head to the side and I was able to get a glimpse of his face.

Why does he looked familiar?

The moment he turned around I felt like cold water was poured over me. Jungkook. It was Jungkook who did that? How is that possible? Why? I felt my chest tighten once more. I can't breathe. Everything felt small until it all turned black.

>Flashback<

Jungkook was slicing up his victim and taking out its organs when the door busted open. It was his friend and his boyfriend, talking and laughing, oblivious to the man that was busy. Until they arrived at the kitchen. Their eyes went wide at the scene in front of them.

Jungkook was busy dividing the body parts and putting it in different containers. He was so focused that he didn't notice the two figures that were trying their best not to freak out.

"J-Jungkook what are you doing?" Taehyung stuttered from behind him. While trying his best to not faint.

Just then Jungkook turned his head to look at his friends. He quickly realized what they saw and tried to defend himself but Jimin beat him to it.

"Jungkook isn't that the bully who pushed Tae off the stairs? What have you done?" Jimin shouted.

"Hyung let me explain, I-I just did what I had to do. He hurt you guys. He deserves it!" He said defensively. Hiding his heart that was hammering inside his chest.

"But this is not the right way to do it Kookie! You should have just reported him?" Taehyung reasoned out. He knew there was something weird about Jungkook, but he loved him. He loved him way too much that he'll accept whatever it is.