Siete

He was running, running for his dear life while she was chasing him and laughing maniacally

"You'll never escape me, honey! You know we can't keep up like this. You'll need to go home." Her shrill voice echoed in the dark and silent place. Only the sounds of dried leaves crunching beneath him was heard.

"Never ever you monster! I'll die if I have to!" He said while carrying his son that was sleeping in his arms.

"You're just making it hard my love! Sooner or later you'll give up, and I'll catch you eventually." She spoke as if she wasn't getting tired from the chase they started. Instead her legs sprinted and in no time she was at their tail.

Timeskip

After the test, Jungkook's mom went through a series of medications and therapies in the hope of getting better. His dad never gave up on her.

Oh, but he was wrong.

Never in his wildest dreams had he thought that she would fake everything just to get it over with.

A few months have passed and she showed signs of improvement until the doctor informed them that everything is fine now.

But he was wrong, very very wrong. She learned to play with their minds. Her inner demon was released. Voices told her to toy with them and she obliged. She was happy with how they reacted with her. They looked like her dolls that were willing to play forever.

After the doctor discharged her from everything she told her husband that she wanted to work so they decided that she could work at home while looking after their son. She even told him to build a house in the center of the forest so she could have a place to "rehabilitate". She told her husband that they could also "hunt for food."

Unknown to him she hunted people, not animals.

Since he was always away she had the house all to herself. She killed campers that passed by. Stuffed them in the fridge and served them to her family. He was totally unaware of her habits.

Unaware that he was eating his own race.

Time went by like a blur. Jungkook was 10 years-old when he first saw her gruesome ways. But she threatened him that she would kill him too.

So she tied him in a metal hook in the middle of the basement then switched the lights off and left him with the dead bodies surrounding him. It lasted for a week.

She didn't feed him. She only gave him water. There in the basement, he witnessed everything, everything she did to her victims. That's when Jungkook realized all his life he's been eating humans.

He prayed that his father would come home and look for him. But it was all useless. A week came but no one came to help him.

She told him that what she was doing is the right way of life, that the voices in her head told her that she should do it to make them happy. She told him that his father can never know, otherwise he might leave them. As a kid, he believed his mom. He kept his mouth shut. He kept quiet.