Trece

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

They tricked me

They tricked me

They tricked me

It was like a mantra. A voice in my head was mocking me. Tears were beginning to fall from my eyes. Before they could discover me, I ran as fast as I could. My vision got blurry but I didn't care. All that was in my mind was the pain and betrayal that I felt.

I thought they would be different. I thought they would accept me for who I am. But I was wrong, very very wrong. They're not different from others. How could Taehyung betray me?

I'm not crazy!

Am I?

I started to laugh loudly just as I arrived back at my house. I stopped abruptly at the porch and looked at my surroundings. The trees were blocking the sun as if they were scared that I might burn from the sun. The trees cared for me more than the people I love would have.

I was laughing loudly while tears we're falling from my eyes. What do you call this? Am I crying? Am I laughing? I actually don't know.

But maybe they were right. I might be crazy, but I really don't care. If they want me to go to that wretched place...

I'll not go down without a fight!

By lunctime they came to pick me up, but I had other plans. As soon as I saw the truck that they brought, I told them to come down since I needed help with my belongings.

"What is this about Kook?" Jimin asked while rolling his eyes playfully.

"Hyung! I needed help." I whined and gave him a pout which made his face soften and break into a smile.

"What does my baby needs help with?" Taehyung asked as he gave me a back hug. His chin was on my collarbone while he left light kisses.

As we were lost in our own world, Jimin cleared his throat, "I don't want to sound rude to you lovebirds but we have a schedule to follow." His voice was strict while my face harden at the information.

Schedule to bring me to some shithole

But as soon as it came, it was also quick to go. "Yeah, hyung is right. Come on, let's go." I gestured and led them to my room.

"Help me with his boxes." I turned them to the brown boxes that was full of stones. But it was taped so they weren't able to see what was inside.

Taehyung and Jimin started to lean and hold the boxes. As they were busy trying to lift it, I slowly walked backwards and closed the door, in my hand was a baseball bat.

"Koo-" Taehyung wasn't able to finish because I swung the bat hard in his neck. He immediately lost consciousness.

I turned to Jimin with a menacing look, his eyes were wide. I chuckled at his reaction and walked slowly to him, the crazy grin never left my face. He walked backwards but stumbled because his legs gave out on him.