•10•

Jisoo

"They have officially released the Music Video." Lisa squealed, at the dinner table, as we ate.

Jennie took a sip of her juice, then asked "What about the full album?"

"It's gonna be released an hour from now." I responded. "We never made a full album, so figured to surprise our fans, releasing it an hour after the MV."

She sighs. "I wish we could always get a full album."

"Me too." Rosé pauses, as she inhaled her food.

Rose jumps, as her phone chimes in her pocket.  "Oh, our gc."

Lisa: CONGRATULATIONS TO US GUYSSSSChanyeol: PREACH🙌🏻Kyungsoo: All of you have worked hard, let's rest for a bit now

Chanyeol: PREACH🙌🏻
Kyungsoo: All of you have worked hard, let's rest for a bit now.
Baekhyun: AGREED

"Of course, Baekhyun will be tired." Lisa pouts. "He has all the lines... like Rosé."

Rosé stares at Lisa. "I don't have all the lines! You, and Jennie always have the lines. Your rap-line's take almost half of the song."

"Hey, I am quiet here." Jennie frowns, at Rosé.

I smile. "Did you guys enjoy working with EXO?" I looked at them.

"Yeah, totally." Rosé nods. "I've received a good friend, when I did this collaboration. I... I love the boys, they're family." She continued eating.

Jennie smiles. "I had fun working with them, and I even got a boyfriend out of it. So..." she digs on her plate again.

"If only Lisa spills what she have, with Sehun..." I said looking at her. She turns red, and rolls her eyes.

She laughs. "Listen, I really don't know what you guys are talking about. So please stop talking about it." She widens her eyes at me. "Please."

She's really keeping her mouth shut about it, and I respect that. At least... a part of me respects that.

"Whatever. The one who finishes last, gets to wash these." I stood up, leaving Rosé scowling at my back. "I don't make the rules."

"Yeah you do." She scowls.

Suho

"So what are you gonna do?" Kyungsoo asks. They were all gathered here, when I said I'm going to confess to Jisoo.

"I... I guess I'll confess to her." I said looking at my phone. I would do it in person, but we can't go out right now. "Doing it on the phone, is the suckiest way to do it... but I got no choice."

Jongin pats my back. "You can do it hyung." He smiles. "While you do that I'll go call Jennie."

Lucky bastard. He just kissed her, and suddenly they're together. I wish I had those balls but, we're friends. I guess I find out now, if we'll stay that way. If she doesn't feel the same... it will be awkward sure, but I hope we stay as we were. I love her, and I din't want to lose her by saying that I do love her.

"I'll stay here, with Suho hyung." Baekhyun sat at the chair in front of me. "...since I have no love life." I chuckle. "Call her, hyung."

I dialed her, and she picked up after three rings.

And there she was. That beautiful girl, with her hair out of her face, in a ponytail. Her wearing a comfortable sweater.

"Hey." She smiles. I pulled my hands together, and looked at her.

Beautiful.

No. Gorgeous even.

"Unnie!" I heard at the background, and she looked at the direction, where she was called. I was still there, admiring her beauty. And for what she was inside.

She whips her head, and looks at me

She whips her head, and looks at me. I remained looking at her, I smile.

"What?" She said laughing. "There's nothing on my face, I made sure I look presentable enough when I answered this call."

My heart beats fast, and my breathing slows. I was panicking.

She stares at me like she was looking deep inside of me, and maybe she was. I love her. I goddamn love her.

Then I said it. "I love you."

Her brows contort together, and went back to a natural state. You wouldn't have noticed it if you weren't paying attention, but I did because I was paying attention.

"It took so long, but I'm saying it." I continue. "I'm sorry if this took you back, and I'm sorry if this pressured you. But I wanted you to know. I want you to know how much I've kept this inside of me-and I can't take it anymore. I need to tell you."

She looks down, and at her side. She took the phone and went to a room, as she closes the door she faced me again. Her frustration clearly visible.

She planted her head in her hands, then once again looked at me. "Wh-what do you want me to say?" Her brows furrows. "What do you want me to say to that?"

"I just want you to kn-"

"Yeah, and WHY?!" She says in frustration. "Do you know what you're doing to me?" She says in defeat.

"Do you know what you did to me?" She looked up, with her eyes holding back tears. "You made me fall in love with you."

Her eyes lingered on mine, as a tear escapes her expressive eyes. It almost made me to bend the rules, and just go to her there and then. I fell, and fell so hard for this girl.

She sniffles, and looked down. Her tears falling. "Do you know what will happen, if I don't accept your confession?" She questions. "We will avoid each other, and never hang out again. I love you Junmyeon. Really I do."

At that my heart fluttered. She said I love you. She said it, I didn't misheard it.

The bittersweet feeling that she said it, but there was a reason behind that. She was going to turn me down.

I looked down. The feeling settling at my gut, I can breathe, but my lungs can't and won't process the air. A lump in my throat, I want to claw out. I hate this feeling.

"But, let's try." I looked up from her.

"What?" I said.

"Let's try and see if we shouldn't kill this love."
••

So I just want to thank you guys for the 1k!!!! THANK YOU I DONT DESERVE THIS