•14•

Jennie

"Ya'll unnie's on her way now

"Ya'll unnie's on her way now. She said she around the corner." I said, at the sleepy Rosé and Lisa at the couch-They just simply nodded.

It's been a week, since we last saw her- We never thought we'd miss her this much. I'm glad she's back, and kind of jealous she can spend time with his boyfriend. Since dispatch released our photos, paparazzi's are always on my tail. The company didn't like that. So they will release a notice on the twenty fifth day that we broke up... which is six days from now.

They didn't really meddle in my relationship with, Jongin-but they're taking extreme measures, so ai can maybe... just MAYBE roam freely, without these stalkers weighing me down.

"UNNIE!" Rosé's tiny voice shrieked, and I saw a very blooming Jisoo-entering our house.

She smiles, and it was too bright. Wait...

"Did you do it?" I asked as I went near her. A smile playing on my lips. Rosé stared at me, curious for a moment- then looked at Jisoo. Her eyes widened.

"Unnie!" Rosé gasps. "You look too shiny, just like how Lisa comes home after a date with Sehun."

Lisa sat up too fast, and she chuckled-nervously in fact. "W-why would you even think that I was with, Sehun?" She made her way to us, at the doorway-and took a good look at Jisoo. "Yeah, she did it."

We looked at Jisoo, a smile plastered on our faces-a smirk even.

Jisoo looked at the ceiling, then looked at us. "I did!" She shouted.

We all screamed and jumped, like a couple of teenagers hearing about this for the first time. I was having fun.

"Oh my God, Unnie." Rosé laughs, and pats her back. "Well, welcome to grown ups side." She smiles. "I'm not a member of that yet."

"Stop bombarding me, ladies." Jisoo shrugs us, and carries her luggage towards her room.

"One last question!" Lisa shouts across the room. Jisoo sighs, and turns her head around, raising one eyebrow. "How many in that week?" This question tugged a smirk on Jisoo's lips.

"I don't kiss and tell but..." she opens her door, pondering into something. "Thirty plus." Then she closed the door.

She left us gawking, and smirking upon ourselves.

I narrowed my eyes. "I guess that's the stamina of performers." I said to myself.

"True!" Lisa says, laughing. I stared at her, my brows raised. Realizing this, her eyes widened. "Not that I'll know." She says. "I'll be in my room." She runs.

Rosé stared at me, from the couch. "You're lacking of dates with, Jongin." She states as a matter of fact.

I wanted to cry and scream at that point. I knew we were, but I couldn't risk it. I don't want to do that to him. To me... to us. I can't risk our careers, just because we decided to fall in love. We talked about it already, and we both agreed to the same thing.