•15•

Jennie

Phone calls emerged at us, a lot of people were calling our phone-we didn't know who to answer.

Which brought us here, in YG's office.

"How can you be so careless?!" Her manager, bangs his hand at the steel table. "It's bad enough we let you date, but we did! How can you let yourselves get caught?!" He brushes his hair with his hands, tugging on it. "This is not a small issue, Jisoo."

Jisoo looks scared. It breaks my heart to see her this way. Her head was hanging low, she's not moving at all. Lisa, Rosé, and I were just at the corner seeing all of this transpire, because they said that 'Maybe we'll learn something, from this.'

She lifts her head, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "So what are we gonna do?"

"We?" Her manager scoffs. "You're out of this, Jisoo." He looks back at her, and props his hands on the table. "You won't appear in cameras, for a month."

What?

"Your members will have to attend the events without you, and that's your fault." He sits back on his chair. "Take this as a time to think, about your decisions."

Jisoo stared at him in disbelief, as she clutches her seat.

"You're All dismissed." He turns his back on us. "Go back to your dorms."

We stood and waited for Jisoo, her legs were almost fragile as she tried to stand. I wouldn't blame her, I feel bad.

I held her hand, as Lisa placed a hand on her shoulder. We walked out of the YG building, together.

We got into our car in silence, and Rosé looks at Jisoo. "Unnie, are you okay?"

Jisoo looks out of her window, and nods. "I'm okay, let's... let's just go home." She plastered a smile, that doesn't quite seem to reach her eyes.

It's almost two am now, and unnie just went straight to her room, after we came back.

"I'm so mad." Rosé says, as she crosses her arms. "For a month? What did she do wrong?" She says to loud, and I put my finger to my lips.

"Let's just go to bed now, guys." I said to both of them.

They both nod, and we said our goodnights to each other.

Chanyeol

I woke to the sound of my phone chiming, in my dresser.

It was Chaeyoung, and I responded quickly.

She was angry at the system of us idols. I get that a lot, but this was the world we chose.

I called her, and she instantly answered.

"You guys have a concert tomorrow, and they're making Jisoo not appear at any cameras for a month." She says, gritting her teeth.

I prompt my elbow at my bed, and looked up at her. "Well... you know. My entertainment couldn't care less about this issue. They don't care about anything, apparently."