•5•

Rosé

While in the car on my way to the building, I took out my phone and saw Lisa's tweet.

@lalalalisa_m

             OHMYGHAD KYUNGSOO JUST HIT BAEKHYUN ON THE HEAD

#Hedeservedit 🤫

These children. Oh and Baekhyun commented too.

@baekhyunee_exo                                        😠I snickered, and tucked my phone at my pocket

@baekhyunee_exo
                                       😠
I snickered, and tucked my phone at my pocket.

I think Chanyeol's competitiveness is coming through to me. I actually want to be there first than him. Maybe because I'm mad he beat me at Stage K last night... but that's not the point. If I get there first, I'll be representing women everywhere.

The car halts to a stop, in front of the building.

I opened the door, ready to run. As I opened it, there was this adrenaline of going inside the building.

Then it was gone.

Because someone just arrived the same time as me.

Chanyeol.

"Damn." I sigh, and looked down. "Why are you running?" I walked towards him, and then we walked along side each other, to the building.

"I wanted to be early." He stated.

I looked at him. "We're both 10 minutes late."

"So that's why I'll race you, and you'll be eleven minutes late."

Then he ran.

I also did.

LISA

"Alright..." I just finished discussing the steps with Kai, and faced the group. "Are we complete, Unnie?" I looked at Jisoo.

She pouts. "No... Chanyeol and Chaeyoung are no-"

And a shouting, laughing, racing Chanyeol and Rosé can be found.