•16•

Lisa

Feeling frustrated, I barge open Jisoo's door—only to see her sitting near her window, looking at absolute nothingness. I felt sad, but I hate what's happening right now.

"Unnie, it's been four weeks." I said, slamming the door close. "Suho-Hyung, has been trying everything to reach you—we don't know what reasons to say, anymore."

She looked up at me, exhaustion, and sadness, evident in her eyes. She averted her gaze once again, then looked at the window.

I gulp. "We didn't know what reasons to say anymore." I placed my hands in my hips, staring at the floor. "So he's coming here." I say softly.

Jisoo's head whips to me, shocked, hurt, anger, sadness— every emotion was clear in her eyes. "What?" She stood up, and looked at me, in disbelief. "Why did you let him? That wasn't your decision to make!" She said, her voice raising.

"When someone asks, where someone is, you say where someone is." She looks at me, in a what kind of way. "You get my point." I rolled my eyes.

She slams down the couch. She looks at her hands, and seemingly defeated. "I... I don't know what to say to him."

I walked towards her, and sat on the couch. "It's Suho-hyung." She looks at me, and I gave her a small smile. "You can tell him anything."

"It's not that simple." She hesitates.

"Nothing is simple." She looks at me, tears glistening her eyes. "We just make it."

Jennie

I browsed through my twitter, and see me and Kai trending.

We 'broke up' apparently.

Going to my messages— I smiled, knowing that we were free. I loved my fans, but I didn't want to share this with the world yet... and I know that not everyone will be acceptive of this.

 and I know that not everyone will be acceptive of this

I messaged him, and I had a pang of longing. I miss him more than anything, and as I am overjoyed of having this a secret again— I know I needed to be more careful now.

What was happening with us four? We were dating members of EXO. This was not common, and in fact is really funny.

"Jennie!" Rosé whispers shouts at my door. "Junmyeon's here!"

I instantly get up, and went out.

There Junmyeon was. Standing at the door, with his hands in his pockets. He looked really tired—he had bags under his eyes. It was like he didn't sleep for days.

He offers us a smile. "Can I speak to Jisoo?" He says softly—I led him to her room.

Which he entered, like a feeling of slight frustration was radiating off of him.

"We should head out." I recommended, at the two who's staring at me.

Lisa nods enthusiastically. "Yes, please."

Then we head out.

Jisoo

There he was.

The love of my life, standing at my door. His hands on his pockets, and his jaws clench and unclenching—he was holding the things he wanted to say.

I wanted him to let go. To be angry, because if he were me? I'd be furious.

I want him to be furious. "Why are you here?" If this wasn't my plan, I would be scared by now. "I wish you took the hint, and left me alone." I am so dead.

I looked at him, anger evident from his eyes. It quickly faded as quickly as I saw it.

He sat in front of me, and looks ahead.

"I know what you're trying to do." He says. "You can't make me angry, and just drive me away like this." He closes his eyes, and took a large intake of breath. "I hope you know how much I love you. I hope you know that I don't do romance that much, because I was always afraid of this." He looks at me, and I melt. "I don't know why I was so afraid, but now... being in love is such a gift. Feeling it is such a blessing, and don't take the braveness you gave me."

I didn't know, and I didn't care. I was crying.

I was crying, and his thumb came in contact with my cheek. Wiping the stray tear, that I was holding back.

"I...I'm s-sorry." I sob, and he cupped both of my cheeks—making me look at him. His eyes burning with desire, with passion—love. That's what I see. Love. Its's running, and embracing me as it danced in his eyes.

"Can you remember for me?" He said in the most gentle way. His thumb tracing circles in my cheek. "Can you remember that I love you, and I'm always here?"

The sobs I held in kept running and running, and I'm choking on my own tears. Fear is what I tasted in my tongue, but I felt love. Extreme love, that it actually scares me. I don't know you can love someone this much. I'm doing it right now.

"Remember for me, that what we had together? It's always there, and it won't change because some camera's and entertainments spoils our relationship." He said with conviction. "And if they don't accept that... then fuck it."

I laugh. "I love my career, why don't we just lay low for a while?" I smiled at him, and his spirits seems to lift up.

He held my hand, and smiles. "Yeah lets's do that."

I looked at him, and I felt immense guilt. How can I ignore him? How can I just not Acknowledge the man I love?

"I love you." I said, and his smile grows wider than before. "I hate myself that I actually had the audacity to abandon this..." I point at us. "I actually want you to hate me, cause I hate my self."

He scoffs. "Tough luck, cause I love you."

Thoughts? I'm actually not satisfied of this.