•7•

Suho

"Take care, bring Lisa home safely." I said as the car speeds through the highway.

I don't have a ride.

Sehun says that she'll being Lisa home, apparently... the two were really itching to leave.

Jisoo sighs beside me. "Never would've thought that my younger sister, would abandon me like this for a man." She smiles then looks at me. "I guess there is really a first time of everything."

I laugh. "Come on, let's walk... because we don't really have a choice." I released a sheepish smile, damn you Sehunee.

"Any plans, after this collaboration?" I asked.

She looks ahead, and it looks like she was thinking of what to say. "I don't know..." She laughs. "I'm enjoying what we're doing right now, I don't want it to stop."

She looks at me, and smiles. For some reason, that smile made me so warm. She is such a warm person, and she knows that.

"You're so beautiful." I looked at her, then smiled.

She furrows her brows like I was saying nonsense things. "You gotta stop that."

It's been the hundredth time I've said it, but I can't help it. She was.

She's laughing. "You can't just tell me I'm beautiful from time to time..." She looked at me with fire in her eyes. "What if I fall in love with you?"

I stopped in my tracks. She whips her head at me, her hair falling through her shoulder. "What?" She questions.

I stepped closer to her, and she didn't even move a step. "Why does it have to sound so horrible?" I asked her.

She looks down, and smiled. "We know that two of our members are... a thing." She highlights the 'thing' with her fingers. "I still don't know whats going on between the two PCY's and..." She phases out.

Did she just go blank? "What?"

She laughs, then huts my arm. "I forgot why it's a bad idea."

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, let's walk"

"You ever get tired of taking care of kids?" I asked.

"No. They're just three of them, so I'm not really suffering." She shrugs, as we continue to walk.

"Lucky you." I frown at her, which she returns the frown back.

"Why? Are you?" She asks the same question.

I thought carefully to what I was going to say. "Yes. Taking care of eight little kids is a handful, and with Baekhyun... he doubles it to over eight more."

She laughs, because it was true. "Don't worry, I'll help you." She says truthfully.

"Really? You won't leave?" I asked. I don't want it if she's just gonna lose contact with me, after the collaboration.

She stops, to her tracks and looked me in the eye, with a smile. "I'll stay."

I smiled.

"...And we should stay for this tteokbokki place too." She then points at the food truck, in front of us. I smiled, at her ridiculousness.

That's when I knew... I'd do anything for this girl.

AND I'M PANICKING.

Rosé

"Teasers are out!" I heard Jennie say, in the living room. I instantly darted for that, I had to see.

The moment I went out, a phone was shoved into my face. "Look at me." She grins, with her gummy smile.