•13•

Rosé

"Aww, Unnie- I'm gonna miss you." I said as I'm seeing her pack her things, to go to paris, with Junmyeon oppa.

Jennie is helping her fold her clothes, and she puts them at the luggage- while Lisa, and I just stare at them.

"I bought coffee, earlier." I said actually feeling proud about myself, since I never went out just me.

Jennie stares at me. "Really?" She seemed shocked, but I'm sure she was proud of me. "Nice work, Chae." She eyed me. "Did you buy us something?"

I smiled. "Of course, I did." I said. "It's my first time going out, and I don't buy you guys some coffee?" I fake a hurt face, as I looked at them. "How can you accuse me of that?" They laugh, as my phone chimes in my pocket.

Chanyeol: So that's why I can't find it, and you were rushing to go home yesterday

Rosé: Oh yeah I borrowed it.

I took Chanyeol's bucket hat when I was at his place yesterday, I have no regrets.

"Who was that?" Jisoo asks, as she smoothens the clothes at her luggage.

"Chanyeol." I say, and I tucked my phone back in my pocket. "I took his bucket hat, yesterday-" and... he's calling me. "I'll be right back, he's calling me." I said as I went to my room.

"What?!" I narrow my eyes at him, and sat on my vanity. "We'll be delivering Jisoo, to the airport soon... because you know, she can't be seen with Junmyeon. Make it quick." I urge.

"You stole my hat." He said in a flat tone.

I fake an attempted fake gasp. "What? Oh my God, why would I?" Then I frown. "I have money, to buy. It just looked great at the moment. And you were bragging about it, so I took it and see what the hype was all about." I finished, with a flat face.

"Wow, you got your explanation straight, robber

"Wow, you got your explanation straight, robber." He says.

I laugh. "Well of course, rich man." I smile at him, and he did the same. "As much as I love talking to you, I gotta go with Jisoo, bro."