•11•

Jennie

I sat down at my bed waiting for a certain 'someone' to call.

My heart is still hammering at my chest, at the event that transpired yesterday. We kissed. He kissed me. And I am so happy.

If this blows up, I'm going to get on trouble. Or we will get in trouble.

The consequences of my happiness.

I laid on my bed, and thought about last night. It was one of the happiest days of my life, and I can't believe for once. For once, I did what I wanted.

I don't regret anything, and I'll let this bite me in the ass later.

My phone dings on the bed, and I practically jump. My head is pounding now. Great.

Jongin:R u free?Jennie:Yeah

Jongin:R u free?
Jennie:Yeah. Why?
Jongin: Let's facetime.
I miss you
Jennie: Oh ok

Oh ok? More like hell yes, please. Act like you're not looking forward to this.

His name pops up in my screen, and I didn't hesitate to answer it. God knows how long I have been waiting, for his call. But I won't tell him that, that is embarrassing as hell, bro.

I sat up, and placed my phone on the table in front of my bed. He was in a car, and he looked absolutely handsome. But I never doubted that.

I smiled at him, as I sat in front of my bed. I fixed my hair, since I laid down. He just watched me, as I do so. His stare was the most beautiful stare he could've given me, and I was melting.

 His stare was the most beautiful stare he could've given me, and I was melting

"What?" I said smiling. He wasn't here, but he made me feel so... mushy. I am so melting in here, and I can't handle it.

He laughs, seeing my reaction. "What? I'm not allowed to admire you?" He smiles. "You're very breathtaking, Jennie Kim. And if a person sees you, and doesn't take the time to admire you, then they're stupid." He said without hesitation, I was taken aback... but I was very flattered. I'm not melting anymore. I am a puddle.

"You do have a way with words, don't you?" Is all I could say. I want to hide, how can he say that. I might be blushing really hard, right now.

He laughs, a while genuine laugh. "Come on, Nini... it's obvious."