•17•

Rosé

Our comeback stage was tomorrow, and since my manager saw Chanyeol and I's conversation... they called me here.

I hear the footsteps echoing in my ear ever so slightly, as the three people discussed— me.

Him, and me.

If they make us break up, I swear to God. I'm going to leave this company, YG's the only one who doesn't like their artists dating.

They made Jennie and Kai break up, but since Jennie is smart— she hid it from our entertainment. SM doesn't have issues with this, and I want them to not care as much.

Well... they don't care about us anymore, but yeah.

"Chaeyoung-ah, he wants to see you now." Chloe, our manager says—and I enter.

I sat on the chair. This chair, was everything. It was one of the most comfiest chair ever, but I always hoped that when I was sitting here, it won't last long.

I hated being in our managers office. It's like I've always done something wrong.

"Rosé..." Brian, our manager says. He sat in front of me, as he took a sip of his coffee. Letting out a seemingly entertained sigh, he looks at me and smiles. "This is good for our promotion. I hope you know that." He looked back on his papers. "You did good."

I looked at him in disbelief, as we both stared at each other. I didn't need to say anything. I think at this rate, my face says it all. I'm thinking 'What the hell are you saying?'

He senses my unavoidable question. "In short—we're going to take your relationship public, Rosé."

My heart pounds at my ears, and I was in disbelief. What? Take what now? Public? Those were half of the questions running through my head, as I still gape at him in shock.

"Don't worry..." He stops me, from seeing that I was about to bombard him questions. "You're the only couple that the public us actually rooting for." He leaned back on his chair. "They won't talk or anything. They actually love you, out there. So be thankful, Rosé." He stands from his seat. "And another one for you to make this look convincing, and not media play—post pictures. Both you, and Chanyeol. Post statuses, post pictures, post anything. Make it look like you're the best couple in this industry. Do you understand?" He says, raising an eyebrow at me.

I didn't know what was the feeling I was tasting. I think I was relieved. For the first time in my life... I didn't feel like so... caged.

"I understand." I said solemnly. I didn't want them to think, I was too happy about this. They might just take it away.

He nods. "You can go now."

I stood, just to hear my name be called again. "Go on a date today." He says, then looks out the window. "We'll confirm it tonight."

I practically giddy run out of the office.

Jennie

"Nini, I miss you." I said at Kai, who just grinned at the camera, while I'm all serious. I so damn miss him.

 I so damn miss him