•12•

Rosé

"Are we going in public?" I asked, as I sipped some of his coffee.

"No, what do you want to be crushed?" He scoffs, as he kept his eyes on the road.

I looked at him. "So, where will we eat?"

"I will bring us to my house, and cook." He pauses. "If I can't cook, I'll call my chef to do it." He smiles sheepishly.

"What, are you inviting me on a date?" I teased him, making aww noises. "If you like me, just say so."

He laughs, "Stop dreaming, I just know you like me, so I'm doing this."

Eew. I can never. "Of course, of course. I am drooling at your hotness." I said as I viewed my snapchat. Junmyeon posted something.

Junmyeon                          Lunch date with me?

Junmyeon
                          Lunch date with me?

"Junmyeon posted something. She's on a date with Jisoo right now." I gasp. "What a coincidence, so is Lisa and Sehun."

His brows furrows. "What the deal with those two? They are so secretive." He said.

I looked ahead, and locked my phone screen. "They're trying to be secretive... but when this all blows up on their faces, the only people that can help them is us, so I don't know why they need to even hide it." I said as I leaned my head on the seat. "This seat, is a freaking giant." He laughs at that.

"What? You want me to get a car, as small as Kyungsoo?" He questioned me.

I gasp. "If he were here, you're dead." I said as a matter of fact. I clutched my phone. "I wanna see if Lisa uploaded anything."

There it is she did.

Lisa              You keep me coming for you

Lisa
             You keep me coming for you.

"She's getting bold now." I snickered, at my seat. "Oh God, I love her"

Chanyeol stole a galnce to me, "What'd she say?"

"You keep me coming for you."

Chanyeol mouthed 'wow' and smiles. "I'm glad she's with Sehun. I know him, and I also know he'll take good care of her."

I nod. I damn hope so.

Jisoo

"I'm still hungry." I laugh, as I finished the whole burger.

He smiles as he looked at the burger, he was eating. "Baby, that's your third. He then looked up on me.

"I know, and I'm a K-Pop idol... I'm still hungry though." I leaned back in my seat.

He bit his burger. "Order another, go." He nods, at me.

I glared at him. "Didn't you hear me? I'm supposed to be in a diet right now..." I sigh. "I'm on a diet, and I invited you for lunch. I'm really asking for it."

He clicked his tongue. "You're beautiful." He raised his brows, and stated this as a matter of fact. "Now come on, order a freaking burger the size of you."

I smile, as I headed to get the phone right behind him. I stood there as I placed my order, which is two burgers, and fries. I am such a pig.

I'm glad he's like this, and I'm loving him more. And that thought really gives me excitement, and anxiety at the same time. But I won't let me self sabotage myself again.

I placed my order, and looked at him from behind as I placed my order.

I placed my hands at his arms, at his back, and I slowly hugged his from behind.

"Hey..." I called at him, then he looked at me.

I kissed him.

It was just a peck on the lips, and then I went back to my seat again.

He smirks. "That wasn't fair, I was not ready."

I laugh, and took a bite of my fries.

"You want to take a trip?" He said, looking at me.

I returned the look, seriously considering it. "Yeah, we don't have any schedule for a while." I bit the fries. "Where to?"

He thought, "To paris?" Then he took out two plane tickets to paris.

I smile, and attacked him with a hug.

Chanyeol

We arrived at my house, and Chaeyoung was weirdly fascinated. Especially at my studio, it's like she doesn't go to studios.

"You have a practice room in your house," She said going out of the practice room. "And that is on rich rich." She sat at the chair in front of me, as I prepared dinner. "If ever you have a family, this will be a good place." She rested her cheeks at her hands, and stared at the meal I'm preparing.

"That's why I built this." I said as I washed my hands. I was waiting for the pasta to boil. "I want my wife, and children to live here." I sat at the chair in front of her.

She smiles. "You even have your own lawn, your children will love it here." She agrees. "It's boiling."

She sat there as I prepared dinner. Her ambiance brought a warm, cozy feeling at my house.

I was about to place the plate when she stopped me. "Take a picture of me first."

I chuckled, and took a photo of her. "Posting it on insta?"

She beams. "Of course, bruh." She took the phone out of my hands, and I placed the plate in front of her.

" She took the phone out of my hands, and I placed the plate in front of her

Rose
           F O O D   P L E A S E

"Waaaaa..." She says in awe. "If I ever visit you again, make sure to cook for me. Ok?" She asks me.

I nod, smiling at her, as I took a seat and started to eat.

Ten minutes, she was already finished.

She asked for more.

Three times.

And I couldn't be more glad of her asking for more, she liked my cooking. What could I say? I'm the best.

"Man, am I going to get fat?" She laughs, and I smiled at her.

I swallowed my food, then pointed at her. "Chaeyoung-ah, first of all? You're thin."

He jaw drops to the floor. "How dare you?"

I shrug. "I dare, so eat." She frowns, looking unsure. "I'll cook absolutely anything, for you to eat."

She smirks. "Keep that promise, or you're in trouble."

Early update, cause I've been slacking off lately 😐