Reunited II

Sophia's POV:

"Oof."

"What happened?"

"Please don't kill me but we are doomed."

"What..?"

"We are going to be late for our class.."

"Shit. I should never believe that cute smile of yours!"

"My smile is.. cute?"

"O-oh.. WE ARE LATE COME ON"

"Correction hun, we are going to be late. We are not late."

"Eww, stop with those nicknames-"

"Make me.. haha"

Embarrassed, I stood up but my shoe laces were open and came under my feet causing me to fall again but he caught me on time.

"Clumsy but such a cutie."

Saying that, he bend down and tied my shoe laces perfectly. Where as me I was blushing profusely. My heart pounds so bad on his every little gesture. The spell he has on me. If my face could explode, it would.

He stood up after completing his work and smiled saying that we should go now. I grabbed his hands and said thanks, interlocking our hands. He nodded then we walked to his bike hand in hand.

🌸

We pushed open the door of dance room and busted in, out of breath. Hands still interlocked, we jumped excitedly knowing we are not late.

What's this feeling? Again? These butterflies in my belly. Now I'm blushing, great.

"You both decided to join, wow."

Even though we were on time, Miss. Lily was already in the room. We bowed down as a sign of an apology.

I slipped my hand softly from his warm hand and we both sat together on an empty space on the floor.

The dance lecture went on and we practiced some more moves for the competition.

Max kept on giving me looks that says explain-you-lil-lady. Everyone was quite confused of our comeback, me and Peter.

I mean I know that we don't get along and like totally hate each other's guts but things get change or more like we are just good at pretending, actors.

"Class dimissed."

"Thank you."

When teacher left, everyone gathered around us like wolves gathering around sheep, two sheeps in this case.

Only Luna was observing from far. I hope that she won't get the wrong idea.

We broke the news together that we are back to friends and admitted that it was such a childish thing to be enemies and all.

Everyone got excited because we are finally reunited, not only us.. whole group.. Killers and Rebels REUNITED.

In a blink of an eye, things start feeling better and more positive. I felt happy seeing everyone happy.