Pain

Author:

Listen to any sad song while reading this chapter. You will feel it more.

🌹🌹🌹

*After they left the lunch room*

Namjoon: What happened?

Jessy: I can't explain, I have to go after her. Sorry *grabbing her stuff*

Luna: Same, I have go after Peter too.

Jin: No. Both of you stay. Give them some space.

Namjoon: Yes. He is right.

Jessy: But-

Jin: Try to understand..

Jessy: She needs me *mumbles*

Luna: *Sad*

Namjoon: Sit.

Luna and Emma: Okay..

Everyone: *Explaining*

Namjoon and Jin: *Sighs*

🌹🌹🌹

Sophia's and Peter's POV:

Me: I am ditching school now. My day is already ruined.

🌹🌹🌹

Sophia's POV:

*Home*

*Going to my room*

Me: That boy! *screams*

(Don't worry, walls are soundproof)

Me: I want to kill him!

*Angry*

*Throwing things*

Me: I hate you! I hate you!

*Siting on my bed*

Me: "Stupid Girl" I am! I know! But dang, it hurts like hell!

*Feels something wet of my cheeks*

Me: No.. way..

*Wiping my tears*

Me: I can't cry. I am strong. No way.

*Bringing my knees closer*

*Starts crying*

Me: Mom.. it's all your fault.. No matter how much I want to hate you, I still.. love you.. *cries*

*After few minutes*

Me: I am a fool. I am crazy. I am no one. I am just.. just.. a monster. Cold monster with no emotions.. You left me because I am stupid, not pretty, beautiful or a good girl, please come back.. I will become one for you *sniffs*

(When a person cry, it's not because of one reason only. He cries over everything which is hurting him. It can be a past too)

🌹🌹🌹

Peter's POV:

*Home*

*Going to my room*

Me: *Screams*

*Throwing things*

Me: I hate you so much! Why did you say that!? *broken*

*Laying on my bed*

*Starts crying*

Me: These stupid tears.. I hate them too.. Dad.. it's all your fault.. all your fault.. I want to become a person like you but I will never.. never.. leave my own child..

Story behind his dark circles:

Peter, he cries all night. He don't sleep, he don't know why but he can't sleep. So instead of wasting his time, he tries to do something productive for her dearest mom, the only person who he really cares about in this entire world. He produce songs and those songs are full of his feelings because at nights, all he do is cry, miss his dad and write. The pain and his efforts are shown in his eyes.

So when Sophia brought up the topic related to his dark circles. His dad came in front of his eyes which made him angry and sad. His mind was angry that time so he did that action but his heart was crying that time so he left earlier because he don't want anyone to see his weak side.

Poor Sophia. She was dealing with her own problems so she couldn't understand the pain of Peter and what he was dealing with in his life. They are unaware of each other's problems. All the see is hate in each other's eyes.

🌹🌹🌹

Author:

To be continued

To be continued.